• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 16, 2020

    Everquest LDoN Augments

    Everquest LDoN Augments


    LDoN Augments

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 03:34 PM PDT

    I searched over and over - just want to make sure I am not missing something. I see Augments for Brass, Wind, String, and Singing - is there any percussion augs from the Adv Merchants?

    submitted by /u/JJNevermore
    [link] [comments]

    Noobish here, macro question

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 07:12 AM PDT

    Hi all, returning player here. Never messed with macros before.

    I just learned how to and set up a couple macros for my Necro - nothing fancy, just snare dot dot and one to cast Lich and sit down.

    So my question is, can you use a macro to trigger another macro?

    For example, my "start a fight" macro is as follows:

    /timer 120, /pet attack /pause 45, /cast 1 #Snare /pause 40, /cast 2 #Dot 1 /cast 3 #Dot 2 

    In this specific case, I'd like to use the last line to also activate Hotbar 3 Slot 1 (bound to Z if that matters) which is:

     /pause 35, /cast 6 #Dark Pact /sit 

    I haven't seen anything in my googling so I'm assuming it's not doable, but I figured I'd ask. If not, bummer.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/secondhand_organs
    [link] [comments]

    P99 green name change

    Posted: 16 Jul 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    I made a character with the name of an ex I dated 10 years ago, it was solely out of the appreciation for the name, I havn't spoken to the person in 8 years. Problem is, my girlfriend saw my character name and is freaking out. I petitioned and was told they dont do name changes, is there any appeal process for this?

    My girlfriend is seriously not letting it go and I dont want to delete the character, have over 100 hours in.

    submitted by /u/caravellex
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment