• Breaking News

    Friday, August 7, 2020

    Everquest Darkpaw Games Head of Studio Jennifer Chan will be interviewed live on stream tomorrow! (Saturday, August 8th, 2020 @ 11am PDT / 2pm EDT)

    Everquest Darkpaw Games Head of Studio Jennifer Chan will be interviewed live on stream tomorrow! (Saturday, August 8th, 2020 @ 11am PDT / 2pm EDT)


    Darkpaw Games Head of Studio Jennifer Chan will be interviewed live on stream tomorrow! (Saturday, August 8th, 2020 @ 11am PDT / 2pm EDT)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Shawn Lord, also known as aVeryLovingRobot on Twitch, a former EverQuest Design Lead, will be conducting a rare live video interview with Jennifer Chan, current Head of Studio at Darkpaw Games, and former Technical Director/EverQuest programming guru! The stream can be found at https://twitch.tv/aVeryLovingRobot

    The interview is scheduled for tomorrow, August 8th, 2020, at 11am PDT / 2pm EDT.

    Jennifer Chan's resume includes:

    • Head of Studio, Darkpaw Games
    • Technical Director, Daybreak Game Company
    • Lead Programmer, Sony Online Entertainment

    If you haven't checked out any of Shawn's streams yet, I highly recommend it. They are highly informative and cover a lot of great info about working on EverQuest, especially in the early days of the game. Shawn is very interactive with his chat and does a great job answering questions.

    If you'd just like to catch up on the 30+ hours of interviews he's already done, be sure to check them out here: https://www.twitch.tv/averylovingrobot/videos?filter=highlights&sort=time

    submitted by /u/NickHotS
    [link] [comments]

    Semi-noob player starting on Aradune

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 01:02 PM PDT

    Hi all. I previously had an account for a bit, but never got very far in EQ, but Darkpaw isn't answering my ticket to solve some issues I'm having logging into that old account, so I'm just starting brand new. Currently playing a level 2 Cleric if anyone wants to join, group up, invite to a guild, be friends, or help out. IG name is Golthamaru. Looking forward to some adventures :)

    submitted by /u/KMoondoggie
    [link] [comments]

    Lost Characters?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Hello everyone,

    I got a pang of nostalgia when I saw EQ mentioned somewhere and decided to at least take a look again (thats how it starts, eh?)

    I have been gone since 2001/2 and found the daybreak ID associated with my email address(there are a couple, actually), logged in, downloaded EQ, and ... no characters listed.

    I have tried all free servers on all associated accounts and did not find any characters anywhere. I had a 60 rogue (max lvl at time of SoV), a high lvl bard, and high lvl monk (dont recall lvl exactly). I have submitted a ticket for lost characters, and i'm hoping that I remember the server correctly.

    My question is - have others had this happen? Was it resolved favorably? (trying to gauge my chances)

    Thanks in advance, everyone. Hopefully will see you all around the servers...

    K

    submitted by /u/KonstantOne
    [link] [comments]

    Rubicite Armor - Reason they stopped Dropping

    Posted: 07 Aug 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    Hey folks,

    I've always wondered why they removed Rubicite Armor back in the day. I understand the BP was a bit unbalanced since it didnt drop from a raid mob but why was the rest of the pieces removed? I cant seem to find an answer to this.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Gbcan11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment