• Breaking News

    Monday, August 10, 2020

    Everquest Everquest RPG books Sword and Sorcery

    Everquest Everquest RPG books Sword and Sorcery


    Everquest RPG books Sword and Sorcery

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 04:45 PM PDT

    I have recently been collecting the DND version of everquest. I have about half of them right now. Im looking at getting the rest if anyone has these that they would be willing to part with for a fair price. The ones I need are:

    · Temple of Solusek Ro

    · Solusek's Eye

    · Realms of Norrath : Everfrost Peaks

    · Befallen

    · Realms of Norrath : Forests of Faydark

    · Realms of Norrath : Dagnor's Cauldron

    · Plane of Hate

    · Heroes of Norrath

    I would also be interested in any of the lighters, og miniatures, or the champions of norrath bobblehead.

    submitted by /u/Dagimir
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Big pita aug quest?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2020 02:26 PM PDT

    I'm trying to remember a big aug quest that I never did. I think it required a ton of tradeskill work and might have been for shoulders? Not the parrot aug, it would have been a few expansions before that at least. Pre 2014. I think it was really good for a dps proc?

    Sorry if this is vague. It's been a while...

    submitted by /u/XtremeDonkeyPunch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment