• Breaking News

    Friday, August 14, 2020

    Everquest I saw this on a Facebook and and it made me laugh. I will not be posting the link because I don’t want this to be an ad post.

    Everquest I saw this on a Facebook and and it made me laugh. I will not be posting the link because I don’t want this to be an ad post.


    I saw this on a Facebook and and it made me laugh. I will not be posting the link because I don’t want this to be an ad post.

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 03:48 PM PDT

    EQ Classic+ Concepts and Ideas

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    I wanted to make a fun thread where we could all talk about and discuss what "could have been" with this game we love. I know there is still a good amount of people playing live but the most popular servers tend to be the TLP servers which host really healthy populations up until around PoP and then they start to taper off.

    As someone who plays predominantly on private servers where the expansions go up to Velious I always found that era of EQ the "golden days." Granted, there are a lot of gameplay elements that I think don't stand up as well today unless you are into the poop-socking, batphone competition of yesteryear. But that's not necessarily what I want to talk about. I'm more interested in parts of classic EQ the community always wished could have been more fleshed out or completed.

    There seems to be a lot of zones, quests, NPCs that Verant/SOE just left incomplete. I'm talking about areas like Rathe Mountains that always seemed like there was meant to be more to it than what was actually there. So I guess my question is what areas would you have loved to see added to in the original trilogy with additional quests, mobs, or gear?

    For me, I always felt like the Karanas, especially WK, needed a little extra love. There were a few higher levels mobs in there but once you hit level 10 almost everything that roamed around wasn't worth your time. So many level 1-5 mobs wandering around. Give me some higher level bears and lions, maybe a few named mobs that drop decent +1 gear for noob.

    TLDR; What areas would you have loved to see added to in the original trilogy (Old world, Kunark, and Velious) with additional quests, mobs, or gear?

    submitted by /u/Groppstopper
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone have an updated copy of Reed's Bardsong Analysis?

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 01:44 PM PDT

    Howdy,

    Playing a Bard on a server that is up to LOY but has plans to go to OOW eventually.

    I have found the excel spreadsheet created by Reed Stormwind to be spectacular. It lets you plug in instruments, songs, etc and calculate effectiveness.

    The most recent versions I can find are 4.24 http://www.xegonybard.com/old/html/files___guides.html

    and 4.23b https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/theconcerthall/reed-s-bardsong-spreadsheet-release-4-23-3-24-2004-t529.html

    This is a post that states versions 4.50, 4.51 and perhaps some in between exist out there somewhere https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/theconcerthall/viewtopic.php?p=3599#p3599

    I'd love to find updated sheets that include OOW and incorporate more GOD raid items (4.23b/4.24 was GoD era, but didn't include many of the items).

    Does anyone have a copy somewhere that can share?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AbyssalStalker
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Cattie D'uriel bertox dark elf cleric

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 06:02 PM PDT

    I'm looking for Cattie, if anyone knows her or know how to get in touch with her please shoot me a message.

    Thanks,

    Travolcar Xarralu Caolen

    submitted by /u/Palaver999
    [link] [comments]

    Iksar SK on Aradune

    Posted: 14 Aug 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    When Kunark launches next week I'll be joining the hordes of lizards reigning down on Norrath. I've wanted to roll a tank class on Aradune and loved my human SK last time I played one on a TLP but was wondering if not being able to wear plate hindered them very much as a tank class. I know they have interesting class quest line and access to Greenmist but not too much else other than that. Also, what about ikky warriors?

    Back up plan is Iksar Necro for that sweet Regen with lich, but having mained a chanter to 50 I wanted to swap away from pure casting. Already ran an Iksar shammy on Mangler and want to avoid the ultra popular Iksar monk, at least at first

    submitted by /u/ccatalano121
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment