• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Everquest Advice on switching from P99 to Aradune

    Everquest Advice on switching from P99 to Aradune


    Advice on switching from P99 to Aradune

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    I have played EQ since vanilla and came back to p99 in 2014. This is my 3-4 time getting serious. I tried P99 Green server and want to feel out a TLP. I am downloading now so havent logged in get hands on with some of the questions I am going to ask in this post.

    Im looking at rolling a chanter, shaman, sk, or iksar necro.

    I have a lot of questions regarding live. What are some fast steps to getting up to speed on using the UI, meeting people, getting levels fast?

    Aradune is True box, meaning that people can play two characters at the same time(i have no interest in boxing)?

    Is the game free to play the TLP or whats the benefit of paying the subscription and are there any ways to use some of the bonus subscription stuff in game and not waste it?

    Best way to get to groups?

    Whats the progression rate? every 3 months and Kunark is about to come out?

    I am excited! And just trying to be aware of what I am getting into. I would hate to think that I know the game because I played this game so much but on different server types!

    Anyway, would love to play with you all and love tips/advice!

    submitted by /u/JRobcat
    [link] [comments]

    What should I do on the first day of OoW launched ?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    According to the official schedule , OoW will be Available on 26th for Mangler , For an inexperienced player like me , I wish I could have some advised what I should do on the first day from all you reddit smart dudes , I know WoS is a famous and popular exp zone of this expansion , But Can I handle mobs there by my 65 boxes team ? I am not so sure , If WoS is not the correct answer , where should I go first ? or should I go camp the signet from the first day ? anyone know the drop rate of those signets ?

    submitted by /u/sghs53gh413
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for a sword with a specific look

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Greetings everyone,

    Im playing on my own server via EQEMU and I am looking for a specific sword. It looks similar to the Gem Inlaid Longsword! but it was from the Velious era.

    I a sword that looked like that when I played in the 90's but I cant remember what it was called.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Blitzen88
    [link] [comments]

    If I Walked Into Best Buy Today w/ $400-$500. What would be the best laptop or CPU to Buy

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 07:38 AM PDT

    Like the title says. I'd like to run high graphics, but I understand my budget won't get the best.

    I'm a returning player from about 20 years ago. I have the time to play casually again and with Kunark releasing soon on classic I know it will be easy to find groups? (I hope ha) I'm very excited to try and trigger some great memories.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Nolaa504
    [link] [comments]

    How fast should I be leveling past 65

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    I'm on bristlebane. Been playing about 2 weeks here. Pickup groups hasn't been a problem for a while. So my groups are always filled out. Sometimes I have to drop mercs to fit people in so as far as group power goes, it's filled up with a full group. I'm also subbed.

    So far I usually just stick to dark blues/ stuff a bit weaker then me and pull rapidly one after another. The pickup groups so far said the exp has been really good and they said it was perfect. I'm gaining about 1 level an hour or 2.

    My question is, since I'm always in a full group should I be tackling red con enemies but slower pulls or keep doing the chain pull dark blue enemies in the hot zones? My friends list is getting a bit larger now and would like to maximize the exp for everyone if we have the power to do so. Is my current strategy the best one or is there a better alternative.

    Just trying to make sure I'm maximizing full group potential and that this is normal exp rates for my level. Also my merc tank that's j1 seems to be dropping off a bit now in this range. Hope to hear some insight but hopefully not too complicated insight :]

    submitted by /u/EvasiveDice
    [link] [comments]

    Class suggestions for my 3rd box

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    Hi everquest buddies!

    I've decided i want to add a 3rd toon to my 2 box. I play on FV

    Right now i have a lvl 95 SK and a lvl 95 Bard i lvled together. I think im just going to buy a heroic toon so i can catch up fast.

    Problem is im not sure what to go with. Im considering a cleric or shaman for heals. Im leaning more toward shaman for dps and slows. But druid is also on the table. If not what other suggestions do people have?

    Looking for opinions from people who box. These are my only 2 toons and have been playing about 2 months. I played when i was a teenager back in the early 2000s. So i have lots to learn still and relearn.

    Need some seasoned advice Before i pull the trigger on this.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Ak47trainwreck
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment