• Breaking News

    Sunday, August 30, 2020

    Everquest Network outage?

    Everquest Network outage?


    Network outage?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    About 10 minutes ago I lost connection to Kane Bayle, since then I couldn't log in anymore. After I dc'd I checked the status page and it was unreachable for a few minutes.

    Server status now shows "up" across the board but all servers on "low" pop. Guess something blew up on the network there eh :)

    (Haven't played in a year or so and wanted to scratch that itch)

    submitted by /u/weareallhumans
    [link] [comments]

    Servers down?

    Posted: 30 Aug 2020 06:32 AM PDT

    Any other who has problem today with Everquest? I cant launch the launcher.

    submitted by /u/AMD_Dude
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment