• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 23, 2020

    Everquest Coming back after 18 years/ Interface ideas

    Everquest Coming back after 18 years/ Interface ideas


    Coming back after 18 years/ Interface ideas

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:38 PM PDT

    So I am coming back after 18 years (oldest daughter graduated high school) and man the interface is terrible and I remember nothing. Does anyone have a suggestion for a good interface. Or tips for a level 48 warrior, was in the old quellious server. I am rerolling some new toons ( holy smoke good stuff drops in Qeynos sewers for a new toon) so any suggestion I was thinking Gnome Mage. Anyways just excited to be back playing takes me back to good times and remembering old days when the world was a little brighter. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/illsid
    [link] [comments]

    2 necros in same group

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 06:04 AM PDT

    Can you have 2 necros is the same group? Do the dots still not stack or can only 1 dot work?

    submitted by /u/Puzzleheaded_Ad6735
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling Question

    Posted: 23 Sep 2020 07:56 AM PDT

    So I gotta scratch the itch again. I have a 93 SK on FV who doesn't have the best of gear.

    My plan is to level a shaman and bard to run with him. (have a dru / enc at the same level but want to try something different). The shaman and bard are high enough to get xp while in the group with the sk.

    Does anyone have any suggestions on places to go with the 3 of them so the sk can kill and they can soak? I've been in Dragonscale Hills for a bit, but wondering if there are any better places that the SK could try. I don't know a ton about the later xpacs.

    edit: Followed some of the advice below. I was able to get 3 pieces of fear touched for cheap which were pretty good upgrades for the slot. Took the sk and leeches to HoT courtyard and beat up on light blues. Sk could take 3 at a time with no heals. I dont know what sort of benchmark that is but I didn't have a ton of time to test. The xp was quite decent and lots of names.

    Thanks everyone for the input!

    submitted by /u/theycallhimdon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment