• Breaking News

    Thursday, September 24, 2020

    Everquest Asylum of Anguish on Coirnav question

    Everquest Asylum of Anguish on Coirnav question


    Asylum of Anguish on Coirnav question

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    Coirnav just unlocked The Buried Sea and my buddy and I each play 4 characters and recently hit level 75.

    We've never raided, but looking at Asylum of Anguish, from what I read, need to have a group of 6 to start the instance. Can we split the group once the instance is started then add the other 2 and they will be able to zone in?

    Is there a way get 8 of us with out doing the raid?

    We are using Elaborate armor with symbols and weapons from DoN era. So are doing ok for non-raid armor without buying Elegant crafted armor, though I could smith up symbols until we get upgrades. (Just thought about that)

    We have been doing Serpent Spine zones (mostly Direwind Cliffs) but getting beat up pretty bad, same with the last few expansions.

    I was thinking we could do the quest's in Katta to get Orum to buy new armor, but wonder if we will need to upgrade first or at least get more AA's first. But if we are having troubles in Direwind Cliffs, doubt we will have much success in Katta...

    Any suggestion's where we could go with our group's and upgrade are gear?

    Last time we played, we were heading to Riftseekers Sanctum but got side tracked in MPG and we picked up 4 items off of nameds and never made it lol.

    So wondering if we need to think about zones we might have been over looking for items to get.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Ciilver
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling non-tlp

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 06:35 PM PDT

    I've read some of the recent leveling posts, and maybe its a bit of denial, but from what I've gathered there is no soloing from 1 to 120 in everquest on a regular live server. Is this correct? I'm not one for boxing but I don't mind the mercenary. I was thinking of making a heroic mage to attempt to solo or use a merc however ive tried leveling another character that I got to 70 with and it seemed painfully slow to get just 1 level. I do the hot zones and related quests but yikes. Any advise from a vet?

    submitted by /u/Pickle_KJGB
    [link] [comments]

    Necro solo guide

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 12:39 AM PDT

    Anyone got a link to one? My necro box has been grouped the entire time. I want to do the solo thing.

    submitted by /u/Ordell9
    [link] [comments]

    Can't loging Everquest

    Posted: 24 Sep 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    Does anyone else have trouble logging in?

    I enter my name and password and it tells me that the credentials are incorrect and when I try to reset the password I get an error.

    submitted by /u/kinkanat
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment