• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 2, 2020

    Everquest Looking for the Firiona Vie pewter miniature

    Everquest Looking for the Firiona Vie pewter miniature


    Looking for the Firiona Vie pewter miniature

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Looking for the Firiona Vie pewter miniature

    I'm looking for the Firiona Vie mini. I have checked ebay and offerup to no avail. Any leads appreciated!

    https://preview.redd.it/rq2pil45vsk51.png?width=361&format=png&auto=webp&s=dfddeec2b8514243f826ddf8d790aa94da28e53e

    submitted by /u/Samathasaurus
    [link] [comments]

    Understanding druid dps

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    I've read in multiple places on the interwebs that in recent expansions the druid class gained considerable DPS. It was even proposed that they would sometimes top the DPS meter in raids. I had a few questions:

    1. Was that just from the DoT revamp or some other factors?

    2. Is it still this way or are druids back down to medium levels of damage?

    3. Was it just some burst dps that ate their mana down to zero and they couldn't really keep up with sustained dps?

    I'm curious because I've always wanted to main a druid but I'd like to know what to expect. I may roll on TLP or Live - unsure at this point.

    submitted by /u/marshalcy
    [link] [comments]

    EC tunnel dead?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:36 PM PDT

    Playing on Aradune and I've noticed a significant drop in the amount of people trading in the tunnels. Is it because more people or out trying to get gear with the release of Kunark? I thought I would see a big spike in the number of players with this xpac but it actually seems to have shrank?

    submitted by /u/koala_cola
    [link] [comments]

    AA accumulation, EXP rates, auto-grant, etc.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 08:56 AM PDT

    How does AA EXP work with the auto-grant? If I remember correctly (been awhile since I've played) your first ~1000AA go really fast and then it slows down. If I auto-grant, do I miss out on those easy to get/fast AAs? Or do they only count earned AAs in that?

    Is there any information on XP rates/tiers for AAs?

    submitted by /u/PaleontologistLanky
    [link] [comments]

    Aradune true box synergy with bard?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 01:56 AM PDT

    Coming back to the game and thinking of maining a Bard as Aradune is unlocking expansions. I never got one past 40 and really like playing them in groups. Though I am trying to think what to box with him on my other comp when not grouped. Not particularly looking to make specifically a box duo otherwise I would do Enc/Clr or Sk/Shm again.

    Looking for some suggestions on what would be efficient to box with my bard. I was thinking either Necro, Mage, or Shaman. From what I remember Bards dont get meditate so clarity doesn't help them restore mana faster, for charming since it starts to cost mana to use, so I was thinking on a necro for twitching and duo kiting. But Shaman and Bard both seem to have just about every area of utility covered and a bard/Mage seems like an interesting combo, maybe kite with bard with water pet backstabs.

    But then again I am never got a bard to AAs before, I know we are a ways a way on Aradune for that, but I know a skilled bard can do some nifty things after some expansions, so thought I would get started. Not too sure what would be best with my bard for the late game.

    submitted by /u/GhostIsItsownGenre
    [link] [comments]

    1999 (Not Server) Player Returning... Maybe... TLP Questions.

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 12:49 AM PDT

    So here's the deal. I've played Vanilla EQ wayyy back in 1999 waves his cane at you and really miss that old EQ feel. Now I did play back again during PoP (I think) in 2003 or 2004, but my question is I'm considering returning. I tried Project 1999 and as much as I'm nostalgic... I really cant fuck with ... Well.... Too much of the outdatedness. So I was wondering what is the best TLP server right now? What do they offer? Is it a mix between old school EQ with some of the new models and some of the new mechanics added there? Is there still a sense of community like the Trade Tunnels in the Commonlands? Is the level grind still extremely slow like in EQ Vanilla? Let me know as I've been in a PvP free account and considering ponying up the money for all access to play on a TLP server.. oh also... Will the TLP eventually come to the current expansion?

    submitted by /u/mahkahdamian
    [link] [comments]

    Aradune Progress?

    Posted: 02 Sep 2020 03:05 AM PDT

    There is a guild named Altered Minds on aradune that isn't mentioned on the aradune progression website. Rumor has it, the guy running the progress site won't add them bc he doesn't like the guild. Seems kinda crappy that someone running a progression website will be biased enough to just not adds guild to it.

    Note: Sites like these are useful to show the health of the server/guild recruitment tool.

    Anyways, hope this can be resolved.. that is all!

    submitted by /u/Wrightsvillian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment