• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 29, 2020

    Everquest New player on FV

    Everquest New player on FV


    New player on FV

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 07:54 PM PDT

    (Sorry in advance about the long post and no TL;DR am currently at work and micro managing the post while busy) Hello all, after getting some notable free time added into my life routine, and being bored or uninterested in all current MMOs I decided to give EQ a shot as it's the prime inspiration of FF11 which was my childhood and favorite thing of all time. So far I'm running a level 60 war/shm dual box and having probably the most fun playing a video game again I've ever had since I was a kid. EQ scratches that itch and dopamine feeling that I've long missed since 75 era FF11 while still being new and challenging. Shits fucking crack to me right now lol, dont wanna go into to much expression about it, although I definitely could. But of course as you expected i have some questions, while warrior will probably be my main, even though research suggests SKs are better nowadays in ever way aside from mitigation almost. I just love warrior class fantasy in MMO's, so I'm looking for a really solid ALT option as backup in case I struggle with the higher end content and raiding/grouping later as a warrior, so far I've boiled it down to monk or bard. Which I also love on class fantasy, at first I thought about 3 boxing with a bard, but I honestly would rather main it as I'm not entirely fond of boxing, my shm is essentially just buff but with the occasional slow/dot macro. Is bard really as hard as to solo/molo level the research provides? I already have quite a few twink items and working on more(I've waisted a lot of leveling time camping nameds, as I'm here for the journey and that's fun to me lol) is bard still in demand in grouping/raiding on FV, or in a similar boat to warriors where AA's have balanced the playing field and better options are available? Would my best bet be a monk to see the end game? I love the idea of all 3 classes tbh, and will play all 3 on my terms and time, but to actually get in and see some of the end game I'm sure I'm going to have to band-wagon one. As such, if anyone is reading this that is open to recruiting new players to a guild on FV, my warriors name is Swetty and my Shaman is Crode. I'm active most mornings central time(I work 3rd shift) and all day/night on Wed/Thurs(my official weekends) Also note, I am all access (all them benefits too good to pass up mane) thanks in advance all.

    submitted by /u/Necrosive
    [link] [comments]

    Boxing: How busy is a BRD/MNK 105+

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Right now I truebox a SK/SHM with no issues, but I'm pretty much maxed out on both toons. Looking to bring up some more toons I was thinking of BRD/MNK, as those classes would be pretty interchangeable with what I have now. How much busier is the BRD/MNK vs SHM/SK?

    submitted by /u/SirNaves9
    [link] [comments]

    Any casual guilds recruiting on Drinal?

    Posted: 29 Sep 2020 01:47 PM PDT

    Hey there. I played back in the day on Vazaelle and found myself on Drinal when I returned. Any casual guilds recruiting? I have 3 accounts and sometimes am able to convince the SO to play.

    submitted by /u/Skraggedy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment