• Breaking News

    Monday, September 28, 2020

    Everquest I have a couple /claim Gifts I don't need/want. Which is the best server to sell these on assuming I can get Krono which can move back to my current server (a TLP)?

    Everquest I have a couple /claim Gifts I don't need/want. Which is the best server to sell these on assuming I can get Krono which can move back to my current server (a TLP)?


    I have a couple /claim Gifts I don't need/want. Which is the best server to sell these on assuming I can get Krono which can move back to my current server (a TLP)?

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 02:39 PM PDT

    I have a couple gifts from one of the expansions, including the Heroic 85 boost and ToV expansion gift. Is there a better server for selling these where I might get krono (obviously usable on any server)?

    submitted by /u/bluexavi
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling in live Eq

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 10:51 AM PDT

    Hi,

    My cousins and I played on live during Velious through Gates of Discord. Most active during the Planes of power on the Nameless server.

    We have come back a few times but never hit a groove or learned where to go or what to do.

    We've been able to level a few times with hot zone daily quests.

    Our most likely party would be 91 Shadow Knight 92 Shaman and a 85 Cleric or 90 Mage.

    We've never been able to do the daily adventures the shadow knight drops pretty fast, we made it to one of the final bosses but never were able to bring it down. (This was with the shaman support and healing with no cleric)

    We may have made it through on of the bixie/wasp adventures I can't remember.

    Any links to guides for tanking healing or support, or how to go about leveling and how long it usually takes would be greatly appreciated!

    submitted by /u/backroomLurker
    [link] [comments]

    Qeynos Badge of Honor faction requirements

    Posted: 28 Sep 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    I was looking to do the Qeynos Badge of Honor quests on an ogre shadow knight. Does anyone have knowledge of which factions are involved in the quests and if any of the turn ins require greater than indifferent faction.

    submitted by /u/Nizune
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment