• Breaking News

    Tuesday, September 8, 2020

    Everquest Question From Returning Player

    Everquest Question From Returning Player


    Question From Returning Player

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 02:15 PM PDT

    So sure I've been gone a long while and just recently returned. I was talking to folks in EC Tunnel about Enchanters and how CHA affects charm duration and such and everyone keeps telling me on TLP CHA does not affect charm at all.

    Can someone educate me on this?

    submitted by /u/RPGrandPa
    [link] [comments]

    New player - which server?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    I have a daybreak all access membership from playing some Planetside 2 recently, and I noticed it covers benefits for Everquest. I played on a trial in the early 2000's but never really gave it a shot as well as being too young to understand a lot of the mechanics. I am now updating the launcher and cant wait to try it again!

    My only question is which server to roll on, I see there are two TLP servers Aradune and Rizlona, should I choose one of those? or one of the 'live' / older servers? I have no friends who play this game so will be joining solo

    submitted by /u/powermadmatt
    [link] [comments]

    Do expansions start to have stories?

    Posted: 08 Sep 2020 04:16 PM PDT

    Playing through TLP aradune now, don't know that there really is a story in kunark besides the light lore notes from the kunark manual. I'm considering staringt a char on live to experience some of lore stuff faster and was wondering at which expansion do we start to get more traditional story like content if we ever do? Like does the current velious expansion have a story? If it does how is it told through a series of quests like in WoW? Some different way?

    submitted by /u/Remeran12
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment