• Breaking News

    Wednesday, September 9, 2020

    Everquest Got a new shirt. I've been prepared for a pandemic for years!

    Everquest Got a new shirt. I've been prepared for a pandemic for years!


    Got a new shirt. I've been prepared for a pandemic for years!

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 08:45 AM PDT

    Skill descriptions?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 09:05 PM PDT

    Sorry if this is a stupid question but, are there descriptions for what the skills do ingame? I just got to level 6 on my first character(a Berserker) and I unlocked the Frenzy skill but I don't know what it does exactly. I think its basically just an extra attack? But is there any place where I can see the exact damage values of each ability?

    submitted by /u/Rao-Ji
    [link] [comments]

    DoN raids now require 6 actual player characters? Any way around this?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 05:20 PM PDT

    I know mercs were never allowed but I could have sworn the last time I ran through DoN (~2013) I was able to request the raids with just 3 of us and mercs. Mercs had to be dropped before we entered the zone. Perhaps I am remembering wrong but it seems DoN raids require 6 actual players to request.

    Is there any way around this? Trying to find 6 actual humans who can join for a raid even seems hard to find. Specially ones that are within level range to actually group. I'm stuck on progress with my alt and I'm hoping there is some sort of way I can cheese the system to get the task. Any help is much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/notlarryman
    [link] [comments]

    New to GoD and Oow content

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    Playing on Mangler and haven't played any content past LDoN. Are there any great or even decent spots to solo kite with GoD or Oow? For either xp or money? Not sure what does or doesn't summon and want to explore some of these areas while I am LFG.

    submitted by /u/GhostIsItsownGenre
    [link] [comments]

    My boyfriend attempted to use the emotes and put my character Scootsmcgoots to sleep,, but on her mount. This is the result

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 02:31 PM PDT

    Shaman Snare and race change?

    Posted: 09 Sep 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    I have a troll shaman on Aradune and have been wanting to change to Iksar cause I like them....I am aware of the race differences.

    Soooo if I have the Inny snare neck for trolls, 1.) does it cast from inventory? And 2.) minutes hat happens to it if you pay to change to another race, as in does it work?

    submitted by /u/Jermsroom
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment