• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Everquest Haven't played in 14+ years.. IDK where to start..

    Everquest Haven't played in 14+ years.. IDK where to start..


    Haven't played in 14+ years.. IDK where to start..

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    I am downloading the game right now and honestly I don't know what to expect or what has changed really or what server I'm even on as some of them seemed to have merged.

    Will it tell me if I have a character on a specific server? I had a maxed out level druid at the time with a bunch of AAs and raid gear (keyed for Anguish), Epic 2.0 and all of that stuff.

    I think the name of the guild I was in back then was Euphoric Aftermath but I doubt they'd still be around. Would be crazy to run into some old guild mates.

    I have several questions and don't really know where to start so I'm just gonna ask away...

    What are the restrictions of a free 2 play account? It said you could play for free on the website but it never showed what the limitations were and I tried looking around for a bit but didn't find anything.

    I saw somewhere in the news feed they added veteran AAs? I didn't find any more info on that so anyone got a link where I can see all of them?

    The last thing I remember about EQ was mercenaries and a fellowship system where you could summon specific friends that you group with often for quicker partying. Is there somewhere I can see everything and all changes added since then?

    Is there a good website for getting add-ons for the game? I'm assuming that's a thing? I remember WoW having 3rd party add ons to make the UI better... Does EQ have anything like that? I think I remember there being a website to download the in game maps.. Is that still a thing?

    Did they ever add anything better than the epic 2.0s?

    Also, I had a huge physical booklet back then that had a map of all the zones and they would tell you about each one.. I can't find it and I'm sure there are tons of new zones so is there a world map anywhere that shows all of the locations you can go to in EQ?

    Sorry for the rambling of questions any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/TeknicallyChallenged
    [link] [comments]

    Launch.exe

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    I tried to log in the game would get all the way to the character select screen. It would freeze on a black screen after a few minutes it says Run launchpad.exe. I tried to uninstall the game and received an unusual uninstall screen to contact applications support. Do I have some freaky stuff happening or is the game acting weird?

    submitted by /u/OG_MidwestWOP
    [link] [comments]

    Almost....

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:43 PM PDT

    Almost....

    I should have checked. I was working on my Hunter Achievements and should have checked my Slayer Achievements LOL

    and didn't check my Slayer Achievements....

    https://preview.redd.it/2sud35jv4zr51.jpg?width=466&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d915dcabcaee2461b6c18180b40473c6bbff7060

    submitted by /u/Kennebec23
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have problems zoning into the guild hall?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    I have to close out EQ and relog entirely the first time I try zoning into the guild hall. I didn't mind at first but now it is starting to get old.

    submitted by /u/etbracketnews
    [link] [comments]

    Recharge a power source?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    As the title says. Is there a way?

    I bought a Velium protector jar.. but at 0 energi now =(

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AMD_Dude
    [link] [comments]

    Fastest Hero's Resolution AAs for a level 115

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 12:28 PM PDT

    Looking at all the prerequisites is intimidating. To get started boosting heroic stats, is there a quicker one I could start first? Or does each and every one just take a long time?

    submitted by /u/lotroyolo
    [link] [comments]

    Best bag for TLP

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Hey Norrathians, I am a returning player on the Aradune server (currently Kunark era). Where can I find a good sized weight reduction bag? One that isn't camped around the clock would be nice. Thanks for any tips.

    submitted by /u/Warlock4Life
    [link] [comments]

    Bst/Mag duo which pet should tank?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    I really want to play a Mage and Beastlord duo just for fun when I am not playing my main. Though trying to decide if it would be best to have the mage pet tank or use air pet for dps/stun. Cause it determines what account has the tank to get tank buffs from the other account. Would there be any significance between which tanks and which dps? Never played a beastlord before so I dunno for sure.

    Edit: on tlp server

    submitted by /u/GhostIsItsownGenre
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment