• Breaking News

    Monday, October 12, 2020

    Everquest I am very much a noob to EQ and I'm trying to box on the test server. Couple questions.

    Everquest I am very much a noob to EQ and I'm trying to box on the test server. Couple questions.


    I am very much a noob to EQ and I'm trying to box on the test server. Couple questions.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:41 PM PDT

    TL;DR at bottom.

    Hey, hi, hello. Title. Played very casually as a kid during PoP. Leveled a cleric to 37 on Coirnav and a cleric to 50 on Aradune. Threw in the towel on Aradune partially because I burnt myself out and partially because I had no idea how to endgame + I am literally deaf so I felt super incompetent the one time I tried to raid (although the guild that took me in was nothing less than exceedingly kind.)

    Anyway, I learned a few neat things about the test server- that every account was automatically made All Access, that the population was super low, and that /testbuffme leveled you up to 25 and gave you some gear!

    This was 1-2 weeks ago. At first I wanted a shaman to buffbot my monk. Then I wanted a druid's DS. Then I wanted an Enchanter for Clarity. Oh, I also need an SK to properly/easily tank... Fast forward to now and I am clumsily trying to box 8 characters.

    TL;DR - I'm a noob trying to box 8 characters. It's going OK. Everyone is roundabout lvl 45. I moved from hill giants in Rathe to City of Mist when the XP slowed down and it's too tough for me. What's a decent levelling path for a noob who is very much in over her head? I have a decent handle on field killing and I like stuff that drops lots of raw plat and/or vendor trash.

    Halp.

    EDIT - characters: shadowknight, enchanter, druid, shaman, cleric, and 3 wizards. All are lvl 43-48.

    submitted by /u/rhae_the_cleric
    [link] [comments]

    What are your chances of getting an epic done on TLPs?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    From what I've been told everything is poopsocked and it's near impossible. Late last week a guildie said someone was also warping in karana.

    Should I just not even attempt to try the epic with a full time job?

    Do people still respect if a camp is taken or do they say fuck you and have 6 wizards nuke the mob?

    submitted by /u/Whoevengivesafuck
    [link] [comments]

    Healer merc blocks?

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I set up a macro to block CH, Devout Elixir, and Promised Recuperation. Will it continue to block spells of the same, line higher and lower, as I level or will the merc use spells with a different name that will have to be added? Also made an unblock macro for situations.

    /blockspell add me 13 18272 18254

    Edit: Is their a consensus on blocking certain heals from mercs or what spells to block. Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/atlas_nodded_off
    [link] [comments]

    Tutorial quests sending new players to the wrong zones??

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 09:03 PM PDT

    Vet from back in the day. Haven't played in years. Decided to make a new character last night on a new sever (Bristlebane) since it has high pop and I'm F2P right now so can't get on the progression servers.

    Anyways, I did the tutorial in the Mines of Gloomingdeep and when I got to the end of it I was level 11. Ok cool.

    So Arias or whatever his name is tells me there's a passage out of here just around the corner. Cool. I'm out in Crescent Reach.

    I decided to pop open my achievements cause I like to do them in MMOs for the gear and mounts and all that. And then I see there's an achievement worth 50 points if I complete all of the tutorial quests OUTSIDE of Gloomingdeep Deep.

    So I ran the first few quests in CR and noticed none of these quests were the tutorial ones. So I ended up Googling and found out these quests are in the PoK.

    Seriously? Why does it put me in CR if there's more tutorials in PoK?

    I also read that those tutorial quests are for levels 1 through 10.

    Is that right?? How does that make any sense? I do a tutorial. It puts me at level 11. And then I'm supposed to do another tutorial but I can't because it put me in a completely different zone and plus I am out leveled to even do it?

    Little frustrated here and scratching my head on this one.

    submitted by /u/TeknicallyChallenged
    [link] [comments]

    Lost my corpses.

    Posted: 12 Oct 2020 12:43 AM PDT

    I know, this ain't a forum. But I get really fast response here.

    Anyway, I did some grinding at night and I died and returned to Guild lobby.. waited about ~4h to summon my corpses..but, no corpses got summoned, the summoner accepted the Velium amulet you has to buy for the summoning.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/AMD_Dude
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment