• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Everquest Fabled Drelzna and Fabled JBoots

    Everquest Fabled Drelzna and Fabled JBoots


    Fabled Drelzna and Fabled JBoots

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:34 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, resurrected a character I played back in the late '90s and was tooling around thinking I'd get myself some quick footies. Got the regular JBoots but then saw there was a Fabled version. I've been camping Drelzna for hours now waiting for a Fabled version to pop, and then (after a bit of internet searching) came across some information that seems to suggest this only happens in March and April. Can anyone confirm? Want to stop wasting time if that's the case....

    submitted by /u/Rosemancingthestone
    [link] [comments]

    Merc AA Priority

    Posted: 05 Oct 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I haven't been able to find a good guide on merc AAs and where to place them. Is there a guide or general idea of where to place AAs first? I'd like to put the merc AAs in the best spots first depending on what I use. I know it will likely depend on which I use but any guide that shows the priority for all or even specific mercs would be great.

    submitted by /u/PaleontologistLanky
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment