• Breaking News

    Monday, October 19, 2020

    Everquest Made a couple Classic Elemental Magnets, I hope you mages never see your pet the same way again

    Everquest Made a couple Classic Elemental Magnets, I hope you mages never see your pet the same way again


    Made a couple Classic Elemental Magnets, I hope you mages never see your pet the same way again

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 01:50 PM PDT

    Do Old School or FaBBe UI work?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    Heyo, i've been away from live EQ for well over a decade now but enjoyed playing on P99. I wanna try live, but the UI just feels so cluttered and not very "homey". In my search for something I'd be more familiar with, I stumbled across https://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?s=&id=4725 and https://www.eqinterface.com/downloads/fileinfo.php?id=4726 which emulate the same style while being a bit less intrusive on the viewing space.

    The problem is they seem to be very old so do these still work and if not can someone point me to the direction of similar UIs?

    submitted by /u/Praecant
    [link] [comments]

    Bard songs

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    Returning after like 20 years. Rolled an 85 bard just wondering what songs to use in /melody for melee groups and downtime. Tried finding explanation of songs online with no luck besides the in game descriptions. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/OG_MidwestWOP
    [link] [comments]

    Are the retail servers or p1999 more populated?

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:55 PM PDT

    I'm considering starting to play but I wasn't clear if the p1999 servers or retail were more populated. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Svalaef
    [link] [comments]

    16 Lvl 80 Toons

    Posted: 19 Oct 2020 12:55 AM PDT

    Don't know if this is something to cheer about for anyone else but I managed to get all 16 classes up to lvl 80 over three accounts. Took a little over a month. I now never want to go into Arcstone or Dragonscale Hills again.

    submitted by /u/bmal75
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment