• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 15, 2020

    Everquest need before greed and autoloot

    Everquest need before greed and autoloot


    need before greed and autoloot

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 08:25 AM PDT

    I've been playing on Aradune and grouping a lot after a 10+ year EQ break. I've noticed that some people will set themselves to "need" on literally everything.

    What's strange about this is it seems to be an accepted practice. I was in a group the other night where someone let us know that he will roll need on everything, so if something drops that we need, to let him know. Someone else says "me too". No objections. Other times i've said I need an item and it will be assigned to me rather than rolling for it.

    Am i missing something? Why don't these people set themselves to "always greed" so that the need/greed system can just "do its thing"?

    submitted by /u/Dropundead
    [link] [comments]

    EQ Inspired Hobby Project

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 05:06 PM PDT

    Curious On The Key Changes That Come With Luclin

    Posted: 15 Oct 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm a returning player from 05 and this is my first TLP on Aradune. With Luclin 3 weeks out, I was hoping if anyone could let me know what maybe a few key changes that come to mind or to expect with Luclin?

    -Are there mounts? -Do AAs open up? -Are those focus effects on items going to be usable now?

    I never played when these were coming out so would be awesome to be prepared a little bit.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Nolaa504
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment