• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 3, 2020

    Everquest Pen Drawing of Venril Sathir from his original model

    Everquest Pen Drawing of Venril Sathir from his original model


    Pen Drawing of Venril Sathir from his original model

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 11:09 AM PST

    For those that played in '99 - What's your EQ Y2K Eve moment...

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 06:18 AM PST

    Classic EverQuest Lore Session | Crypt of Dalnir

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:00 AM PST

    This lore session attempts to explore who Dalnir was and why his crypt was overtaken by a peculiar cult of Sarnaks!

    Video: Classic EverQuest Lore Session | Crypt of Dalnir

    Hope you enjoy!

    Edit: Thanks for the Gold!

    submitted by /u/LevelUpHype
    [link] [comments]

    Quests Still Worth Doing? (1-85)

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:53 AM PST

    GIST: I'm looking for quests that are either easy and have great rewards for lower levels, or quests that may be lengthy but are fun and have rewards that are still worthwhile even into the 70s/80s, even beyond (though I won't get my hopes up)

    I'm practically a new player (played like 10 characters back in '99 but most never made it past 30). And I'm having a lot of fun switching between leveling quick-ish and researching zones/gear/quests as I go. I especially enjoy finding some of the old content without lvl-recs/reqs that I can use for my next wave of alts. I'll probably level up 2-3 pairs of characters while boxing two at a time. My two main characters are currently trudging along at 74

    One thing I find challenging is knowing what quests are still worth doing, from the mass of things that has built up over the years. So much seems not-worth the effort, such as the big augment quest/achievement chains (i.e. Breakdown in Communication) for you end up with a 100 hp augment that is almost nothing by level 80.

    However, I know there have to be some great quests out there, like the Postmaster's Challenge to get the 20 slot 100 weight reduction Featherweight Satchel of the Courier which is doable at 1. There's also a lvl 60 raid dude that drops a mount that I recently learned of. And of course there are the 1.0 and 1.5 Epic weapons to do. There's just so much content to sift through, and allakhazam is has such a horrendous search and archival functions that finding worthwhile/fun quests is overly tedious.

    submitted by /u/Bereph
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone remember that TSS quest with the ground spawn that can be done at low level for big XP?

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Someone mentioned it here, it could've been a year or more ago so I don't remember. They said you if you can find a way to get a level 1 to the ground spawn (using CotH for example), pick it up and turn it in, you can get to level 20 something instantly.

    IIRC it was in one of the TSS zones, Icefall, The Steppes, Valdeholm etc, but I could be mistaken.

    submitted by /u/xrp671z06
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment