• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Everquest Stolen but golden

    Everquest Stolen but golden


    Stolen but golden

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 04:45 AM PST

    Where to go?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Thinking of playing again. Last server I was on was Antonious Bayle. Where are the majority of euros playing now?

    submitted by /u/sleekitweeman
    [link] [comments]

    For those playing CoV beta, how is it?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:17 PM PST

    Similar to last expansion? Difficulty level compared to the last few expansions? Quest set up the same? Any locked zones?

    submitted by /u/Zolpidemic09
    [link] [comments]

    Help! P99 to Official progression

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 06:23 PM PST

    I used to play p99 with luclin textures side loaded and am swtiching to Rizlona progression official and the luclin models are popping up on my char creation. I thought it was a fresh install but I guess not.
    My brother's is using pre luclin models. Is it cached and will I be banned if I start with it this way?

    submitted by /u/t35t3r
    [link] [comments]

    Boxing group combo

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 02:20 PM PST

    Just started back up on Live with a friend. Lots has changed since we last played (I stopped when L75 was max, before mercs existed). We've decided to level from scratch to get used to the game again. We have currently got a Beastlord and Bard (mid-40s) and have been using J1 mercs so far.

    From what we've read, Mercs stop being OP mid-80s (makes sense). We're contemplating each adding a F2P box account to fill out the group for harder content in-case we struggle to find a group. What would be the best recommendations for it? Is merc healer good enough if we get a proper tank in the mix?

    submitted by /u/Colester29
    [link] [comments]

    old Fippy chars, f2p restrictions

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:50 PM PST

    So despite being a 99er, most of my fondest memories from EQ came during the Fippy server back in 2011-13. Played one TLP since then is all, just wasn't the same. I've never played a character above level 85 before, that's why I thought it might be fun to try out the modern game, and why I need tips on modern EQ/f2p ;)

    Anyway, as I understand it Fippy has now been merged into Vox, which is a Live server. I suppose this means my characters are available to play for free now. I found this link https://everquest.fanra.info/wiki/Free_to_play that was updated in May 2020 on f2p restrictions but I'm still a little foggy. I don't really care about all the bells and whistles (housing etc), just things that affect core gameplay.

    1. Levels: Capped at having 1000 AA total, and there is no autogrant? Otherwise there is no level restriction? Can I earn beyond 1000 and just not spend them? I read somewhere about people going gold for 1 month to max out some things and then go back to silver, but I can't find that post anymore.
    2. Content: We can access all content up to Ring of Scale? That's what this wiki says, but there's 2 expansions past that (soon to be a 3rd) that we can't zone into?
    3. Anyone know what happens to the stuff that was in my 5th and 6th shared bank slots, or how they decide which characters you can access if I can only have 4 now as silver but previously had 8?

    Any other tips on f2p would be appreciated; Everquest has become so overwhelming with all it's modern content. Can't even bring myself to patch the game and try logging in just yet.

    submitted by /u/fanliorel
    [link] [comments]

    Where to begin?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:18 AM PST

    Looking to come back to the game in sporadic spurts. I could just use a nice, chill way to spend some time. I have not played in literal ages and don't know a ton about the current state of the game. I think Planes of Power might have been the last time I played. Or Luclin. Whichever was happening last, I guess.

    Anyway, just trying to figure out if there's a good server to hop on, and a good solo class that I can just chill out with and do my thing?

    submitted by /u/Bohrdumb
    [link] [comments]

    Character voice commands?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:24 PM PST

    So I've heard it a few times. A group mates character saying something in game such as "Assist me" or "over here" or something of that matter. How do you do these commands?

    submitted by /u/Drewdwn3434
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment