• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Everquest Any recommendation on a way to gear up at 105?

    Everquest Any recommendation on a way to gear up at 105?


    Any recommendation on a way to gear up at 105?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:23 PM PST

    Hey All,

    I'm starting it all back up! I haven't picked up the newest xpac yet (soon..) but in the mean time I was hoping to find 105 gear for a Paladin. I currently have Ring of Scale as the last Xpac and wanted to gear up.

    Any recommendations would be amazing!

    *Edit - I've been checking the bazaar... no luck finding gear at my level.

    submitted by /u/Elpacoverde
    [link] [comments]

    What Can you do EQ vs EQ2

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:19 AM PST

    I haven't played EQ since the early 2000's and then I played EQ2 for awhile. And now I have been away for a bit.

    The differences in question.

    What is the crafting, the mechanisms, are they alike? What would be the differences?
    The trade/economy? Selling to NPC and selling to other players? Do I need a subscription to sell to other players?
    Housing and Housing items?
    Is a mob train to the zone still a thing?
    Graphic details?
    And any other nuances that might help.

    submitted by /u/johntp121
    [link] [comments]

    Only low res textures are loading?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:10 PM PST

    So I recently came back and I've noticed that often times I don't get the full resolution textures loading in. From character models, environment, etc. It causes the game to look really, really bad. I can get a picture to show if that helps. It's kind of like the texture gets stuck loading so it's the low quality version.

    Anyone run into this? I found some old threads on the official forums but they just kind of died and no one ever posted their fix.

    I've grabbed the latest DX download that has the 9.0c stuff in it. I have the latest video card drivers, Windows 10 fully updated, and I've played all around with the video settings to no avail. PC is relatively modern. RX5700, AMD 3600, 16GB of RAM, a SSD, Windows 10 x64. Any help would be much appreciated!

    HERE ARE PICTURES: https://imgur.com/a/nFHUQs0 -First one, the hand mount...I don't think it should look like that. -Second one, the scarecrow illusion. It's supposed to look WAY more detailed than that. -Third one, this woman always looks super weird. Most Drakkin do and a lot of different mobs, pets, etc. have that shiny weird sheen with low res detail. -Fourth one, dragon in CoV. They supposed to be this low textured?

    submitted by /u/PaleontologistLanky
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment