• Breaking News

    Friday, January 1, 2021

    Everquest Looking to try live, which server is best for someone starting over?

    Everquest Looking to try live, which server is best for someone starting over?


    Looking to try live, which server is best for someone starting over?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 09:32 AM PST

    I have no plat, just my experience. I would try the TLP, but it is not the same, as the revamped Freeport and whatnot kill the nostolgia. However I would like to try live and the new game.

    submitted by /u/nirrtix
    [link] [comments]

    110 Shadow Knight molo spots?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2021 05:52 AM PST

    As the title reads, I am wondering if there are any good spots for a 110 SK to solo/molo for good AA exp these days? I was hoping to find a groove like multiple mobs while Mortal Coil is active. Is this still possible? He's on FV and group geared with Snowbound Soulrender armor. About 3000 AC unbuffed. His AC stat with GH buffs is AC 5493/3046.

    submitted by /u/Fizzinthorpe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment