• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    Everquest It's launch day! What combos are you running? Where you starting? Why? What's your early plat strategy?

    Everquest It's launch day! What combos are you running? Where you starting? Why? What's your early plat strategy?


    It's launch day! What combos are you running? Where you starting? Why? What's your early plat strategy?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 07:47 AM PDT

    LETS GOOOOOOO

    submitted by /u/GizmoSlice
    [link] [comments]

    New server claims (a fix)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:14 PM PDT

    If your claim window is blank, camp to character select and log back in. You should now see your bag claim that I'm sure 70% of this sub bought.

    submitted by /u/Toredorm
    [link] [comments]

    Casting Window disappeared...

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:11 PM PDT

    My casting window (the one that shows how long the spell or potion is going to take to finish casting/drinking) has disappeared. I cannot find it, can't find a shortcut to make it appear, tried using the default UI, still nothing. I also tried moving all the ui elements in case it was behind them.

    Any idea what to do?

    submitted by /u/Zansobar
    [link] [comments]

    Claimable items not appearing in /claim on mischief

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:13 PM PDT

    Hi all when I do /claim nothing appears but it does on live any idea why? I tried refresh but it's blank

    Things like legacy satchel l, travelers rucksack etc

    submitted by /u/oggamerog
    [link] [comments]

    Starting fresh on Test vs FV? True Box?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:15 AM PDT

    Is true boxing a monk iksar, on test, a viable option? I will not be subbing, so I feel the test is more beneficial.

    What are the rules etc for test vs FV? I won't have enough time to participate in Mischief, unfortunately.

    Will a solo with mercs iksar monk be a good choice? I want to experience the journey. I am in no rush to max.

    Also, really only played live till velious, and it's been some time. Lots of p99 emu server experience though.

    Is tradeskilling basically the same for test server?

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/dorambo
    [link] [comments]

    Monk twink itemization choices (PoP era)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 05:27 PM PDT

    Hey, I just re-started after a long time away. I'm super casual, and looking to solo a monk to 60 through old world dungeon crawls. Might build a second account and add a shaman. I'm on the agnarr server.

    I got some Kronos and I'm ready to buy some phat lewt in the bazaar.

    Right now I have a jade mace primary and adamantite club secondary. I'm level 15. I also have an 11/20 h2h weapon and a Wu's quivering staff 23/28 2hb. I'm considering buying a tranquil staff once the damage caps come off, but the only one that I've seen is pretty much a full Krono so I'm very hesitant. I might just skip it for a piece bringer until I can get level restricted stuff like staff of flowing water.

    I really have three questions:

    • how do I compare dual wield vs 2h setups? Is there a rule of thumb, or do you have to parse? Like what is equivalent dmg/delay to a tstaff with a dual wield setup?

    • What am I not understanding about damage cap? I thought it effected the base damage of the weapon, and that when I dinged 10, my Wu's would behave like a 20/28. But it maxes out at 28 damage. I'd think it should be 40 and some change?

    • With dual wield, back in the old days, we used to get a low delay weapon in the main hand and go pure ratio in the offhand. It seems like people don't do this anymore? Why? Should I primary the adamantite club and get a stave of shielding?

    • Guess I have 4 questions, how to evaluate the tradeoff when using a worse ratio weapon with a utility proc? I'm looking at anklesmasher, which would be very nice in some dungeons. I figure by the level it would proc, I would be comparing it to stuff similar to Entwood Mace. How much dps do I lose?

    submitted by /u/2wicky_
    [link] [comments]

    A good decent way to get aa's and levels in general on live?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 04:50 PM PDT

    I main a 97 necro on Vox, though I am contemplating going to FV. I rarely group, and I screw around with tradeskills a fair bit.

    Tradeskills don't benefit from autogrant aa, so I gotta do a little bit of grinding myself.

    Just looking for a semi-efficient way to get levels, and aa's.

    Sidenote; is there any current tradeskill guides for getting to max level?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/wesker1213
    [link] [comments]

    Tank class suggestions

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    So my brother and I are jumping on mischief when we get off work. He is making a druid and I am wanting to make a tank. I have always wanted a halfing warrior. Any tank suggestions better than a warrior?

    submitted by /u/Vallik19
    [link] [comments]

    Class Question

    Posted: 26 May 2021 11:01 AM PDT

    On Aradune I rolled bard and reached level cap primarily via groups, almost always filling the puller role without issue. I would say I enjoyed pulling (though a bit motion sickness inducing at times in guk) but was occasionally envious of classes actually damaging mobs who got a more relaxed play-style while I sperged around spawns. How does monk compare to bard as puller gameplay?

    submitted by /u/spicylongjohnz
    [link] [comments]

    Enchanter starting stats?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    Pumping all into stamina? I thought cha but I read that isn't as needed in a TLP?

    submitted by /u/ConsequenceExisting6
    [link] [comments]

    I can't find my account with characters on it, does it matter?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:45 AM PDT

    I am going to be playing mischief today. I managed to log into an account then when doing /played it says i'm eligible for entitled time of 14 years on the account - is this one sufficient to play?

    I am just unsure if I had a paid subscription/bought the game... I read somewhere that accounts that were actively played would have some kind of silver status so they can play on the time locked servers without a subscription or was that scrapped? I tried logging into a TL server and it said i need all access pass.

    Would a non "EQ basee game and expansions" generic sony account still show rewards claimable though is my question? Like it is saying for me 14 years

    submitted by /u/Nevzat666
    [link] [comments]

    Is the random loot for Mischief/Thornblade only for Rare and Raid mobs?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:15 PM PDT

    Or does ANY mob drop random loot?

    submitted by /u/Lanarchy
    [link] [comments]

    Loot rules?

    Posted: 26 May 2021 10:44 AM PDT

    What are the loot rules going to be.. do they get announced at the start etc, or do we need everything of value? etc or is it wow style need and greed?

    submitted by /u/Nevzat666
    [link] [comments]

    Old time returning player have a question please

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:14 AM PDT

    I played 15 years ago and quit roughly a few expansions after planes on power. As far as I'm aware I had no serverwide account benefits but don't know if anything's changed since then.

    Can I safely play a new account? I have no intention of returning to my old chars but not sure if there are any bonuses in the time I accrued whilst inactive.

    Struggling to find my old account details but if there is some reward then I'll find it

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Nevzat666
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment