• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 27, 2020

    Everquest Beastlord 1.5 Clicky

    Everquest Beastlord 1.5 Clicky


    Beastlord 1.5 Clicky

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 09:05 PM PST

    Is it still worth using? I just finished it a couple of days ago, so I'd like to know before I decide if I'm going to do the 2.0 or not. I'm currently lvl 108 if that matters.

    submitted by /u/redwud3381
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for charming strategies for 110 Enchanter soloing.

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 05:35 AM PST

    I haven't played my Enchanter for a long time and was wondering how they are at charm soloing these days. He was pretty much a buff box the last time I played EQ. Are they still able to reverse charm effectively? That used to be my "go to" strat back in the day. I noticed that their charm spells now have a built in haste and attack buff. Does this make reverse charm soloing harder? The old strat was to charm something(which turned it into a weaker version of itself) and run it to a rooted hasted mob for quick kills. It looks like this might not work any more.

    Any tips or advice you can give would be great.

    submitted by /u/Fizzinthorpe
    [link] [comments]

    Help Reporting

    Posted: 27 Dec 2020 07:06 AM PST

    Hello I was wondering if anyone here knows how to report a player. A level 115 has been stealing all my kills in the grounds while I'm trying to do quests to level up.

    submitted by /u/DJ-Jello
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment