• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 31, 2020

    Everquest Before in-game maps

    Everquest Before in-game maps


    Before in-game maps

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 05:10 AM PST

    I tried my hand at improving the original EverQuest 2 trailer, hope you guys like! :)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Firona Vie: Best Solo Class to screw around on

    Posted: 31 Dec 2020 07:37 AM PST

    I've been playing on Aradune and Mangler lately, but am really looking to make a char on FV to just screw off on occasionally.

    So, I'm ideally looking for a class that I can easily solo/molo with and go play in the older content. I have plenty of KR from TLP's that I can use to gear up and such.

    Thoughts on the best class for this and why.

    submitted by /u/Mystafet
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment