• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 1, 2020

    Everquest Daybreak sold to EG7 for $300m

    Everquest Daybreak sold to EG7 for $300m


    Daybreak sold to EG7 for $300m

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 11:06 AM PST

    Note from Jenn Chan on the acquisition

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:25 PM PST

    Using a heroic bard to farm stuff on a new server - advice on where to go for money and twink items?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 07:01 PM PST

    I started up on a new server a few weeks ago and am liking it, but I miss twinking characters - so I made a heroic and farmed seb for a bit (Got fungi), silver chitin hand wraps, and ... Now I don't know what else to farm for.

    I have a monk and a rogue to equip. Ideally I want to either farm money, or something other than defiant.

    What zones should I be in for money, and what items should I try to farm for? I was going to try for cloak of flames - but it looks like those are already camped.

    submitted by /u/sal_jr
    [link] [comments]

    Raids level locked.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 02:49 PM PST

    Obviously vox and Nagafen. I saw on allakhazam some raids like brells are also locked or were at one point. Is that still true?

    submitted by /u/ergoergoergoergo
    [link] [comments]

    Gone for many years - Souls of the Shadow Guild

    Posted: 01 Dec 2020 10:54 AM PST

    But I'm looking at returning, to EQ..... and I'd like to play on the server I used to play on but for the life of me I cannot recall what server SotS played on. I know this is a bit of a long shot question, we started on E'ci but then at some point the whole guild was moved to a different server like in 2003/4(?) does anyone recall what server SotS played on?

    -Timarok Lightfingers

    submitted by /u/Timarok
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment