• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 3, 2020

    Everquest How do rare spawns work?

    Everquest How do rare spawns work?


    How do rare spawns work?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 02:47 PM PST

    I've been hunting the lesser blade fiend in Unrest on Aradune for 6 hours now. I know it spawns eventually because I've seen someone else kill it. It spawned at 3:25 am on this server at one point.

    Can anyone explain how these rare spawns work mechanically, or even the lesser blade fiend specifically?

    EDIT: I KILLED HIM!

    And it only took 12 hours and 45 minutes of straight camping! I got the first Hunter achievement of hopefully many! Cheers! :)

    submitted by /u/twinnrova
    [link] [comments]

    Servers that are active

    Posted: 03 Dec 2020 12:16 AM PST

    Hi. Returning player here. What is the next most populated server compared to FV? I am looking to play on a regular (not tlp) live server. What would be the next most populated regular server?

    submitted by /u/BunnyBuns37
    [link] [comments]

    I have not played the game in many many many years

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:30 AM PST

    I've been watching YouTube videos and reading guides and such, but there's something I guess they don't really hit on much. How's the actual community these days? Is it still vibrant and active in game? What kind of odds does a new/old school returning player have? I'm aware how easy it is to box and get Mercs, but honestly you can only Google every new feature of xxx years and get so far. Does the community welcome noobs in still? Or is the basic point now to just box/merc up to max or near max level get every aa possible and -learn- your class in lower level raids and aim for the big ones. My fond memories of the game was the adventure itself not so much the near robotic raids of old. Do people still explore and random pickup groups and generally just meet one another? And I don't mean internal but overall in the world itself. Anyways, I plan on returning I believe and I don't want to play a progression server, I'd like to try the game at its -best-? Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Nef-2020
    [link] [comments]

    A Gift For an Everquest Fan

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 04:20 PM PST

    Hello! My boyfriend loves playing Everquest and I would love to get him some type of gift card so that he can make purchases while playing. But, I don't know anything about gaming so I'm not sure how I could do that. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

    submitted by /u/SnooPredictions2331
    [link] [comments]

    Old player thinking of coming back

    Posted: 02 Dec 2020 06:07 AM PST

    So first question does this have to be bought online or will my old discs still work? I am assuming it there is now no monthly fee? Sure wish I could remember my old login info hate loosing 4 level 50's but oh well time to start from scratch I guess

    submitted by /u/IneptCorpse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment