• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 12, 2020

    Everquest Two-Handed Proficiency and blocking

    Everquest Two-Handed Proficiency and blocking


    Two-Handed Proficiency and blocking

    Posted: 12 Dec 2020 09:07 AM PST

    Was cruising along with my Pally doing some skels and Drolvargs in Lceanium when a named popped up. Started with sword and board, doing fine, and switched to a two hander. In just a few seconds was in trouble and didn't have time to switch back or cast. Got a res and Throned back to PoK and looked him over and saw Two-Handed Proficiency I, permanent and blockable, cast by myself. 110% two handed damage added, nice! Further along was -60% for parry, dodge and whatever, not so nice. Looked through my gear, spellbook and AA's and didn't find it. Removed the buff and a couple minutes later it was back. Added it to blocked spells with right click and typing the name in and it came back. On raidloot it's described as 41086 so I made a /blockspell for it but that doesn't seem to get it added either. I'd like to be able to toggle it on and off.

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/atlas_nodded_off
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment