• Breaking News

    Saturday, December 5, 2020

    Everquest I've created the only active EQ podcast - FOREVER QUEST

    Everquest I've created the only active EQ podcast - FOREVER QUEST


    I've created the only active EQ podcast - FOREVER QUEST

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:05 AM PST

    Hello, I know how to make podcasts but I'm woefully new to reddit so hopefully I'm posting this in the right place ;) A few months ago I created an EQ podcast with my friend and are now on episode 17. We played back in the day until PoTime then quit for EQ2 and MTG. We are now back on p99 green and documenting our adventures as well as giving advice to new players. It's fun too so hopefully entrenched players find value in it even if its just to feel like a newb again. Its on Spotify, iTunes, and PurpleElfProductions.com

    podcast link

    submitted by /u/mtg_dadder
    [link] [comments]

    Fiery Avenger (deepwater knight faction confusion)

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 08:14 PM PST

    Working on Fiery Avenger to progress to Pally 1.0 epic. Confused with Deepwater Faction requirement. Some sources says Ally is required, some comments said Amiable another comment said get to Warmly. Can anyone confirm for sure the min faction with Inte Akera for turn ins please. Thank you.

    submitted by /u/GhostIsItsownGenre
    [link] [comments]

    Graphic Flickering on New Character Models

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 01:11 PM PST

    The new character models have a graphical flickering glitch. Apparently this issue has existed for some time, as I found a YouTube video that illustrates the issue: https://youtu.be/nfRI8wcFL8A.

    There's also a thread on the DayBreak forums: Texture flickering | EverQuest Forums (daybreakgames.com)

    As suggested in the Everquest forum, I turned off dynamic lighting and advanced lighting, but the problem persists. I cannot find a setting to turn off antialiasing (the other suggestion from the Daybreak Forum).

    Does anyone know a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Unfettered_Errantry
    [link] [comments]

    Probably stupid noob question

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 07:07 AM PST

    What do I need to do to get more inventory slots. Which bags can I buy for normal inventory slots?

    submitted by /u/IneptCorpse
    [link] [comments]

    Gearing on Test

    Posted: 05 Dec 2020 03:45 PM PST

    I'm working on a 6-box group on Test Server. I'm used to being on FV and being able to buy TBM gear and remnants in the bazaar. My group just hit 70. Checking Almar's TBM gear guide and it looks like the names that drop the Crypt-Hunter gear are all over level 100.

    Is there any way to get TBM gear and remnants of tranquility this early? Should I wait to 75 and start Hardcore Heritage like this guide mentions? I basically missed all these expansions.

    Any more help with gearing would be great. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/mightbefun
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment