• Breaking News

    Monday, December 7, 2020

    Everquest Next Gen Freeport City Remake! Work in Progress

    Everquest Next Gen Freeport City Remake! Work in Progress


    Next Gen Freeport City Remake! Work in Progress

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 09:28 AM PST

    What is the best guild name, in the 20+ year history of EverQuest?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 08:22 PM PST

    A new Project

    Posted: 06 Dec 2020 10:49 PM PST

    webEq a new project supported on all devices with a browser. Enjoy the alpha.

    submitted by /u/Tupakkshakkkur
    [link] [comments]

    I'm kind of new to Everquest and I need help!

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Hi I'm new here and I was wondering where do I start. my step dad played Everquest when I was younger until he passed away. He let me play a little but I was like 8 and did not know how to use a computer. I would like to give it a shot to see what it's like to play Everquest. I'm looking for a way to play the game with all of the expansions and such . If you could point me in the right direction that would be helpful.

    submitted by /u/hansolo1011
    [link] [comments]

    LfP

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 03:22 PM PST

    I know this is a longshot, but did anyone play on Veeshan, know Crinus Akera, and possibly know what he's up to now? I've started playing again, and it flooded back memories of playing with him. Anyway, thought I would try.

    Iandaina

    submitted by /u/iandaina
    [link] [comments]

    EverQuest music on real hardware/OS - boat riding theme

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:11 AM PST

    Dagnor's Cauldron Center Island

    Apparently it's the same here as it was on the boats with the midsong limited instrument repeat, but I still name stuff after where it was captured in case there are EAX differences.

    More here.

    submitted by /u/mynameisdave
    [link] [comments]

    Twinking a ranger on live - what should I get other than defiant?

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 10:57 AM PST

    I have a heroic character and I love twinking, so I want to get some items for a new ranger I just started. He already has a fungi and a Silver Swiftblade. I plan on keeping most of his gear defiant since it's sadly the best, but what about a bow and good 1 handed weapons?

    submitted by /u/sal_jr
    [link] [comments]

    can't mouse over inspect anything

    Posted: 07 Dec 2020 12:28 AM PST

    So i just returned, but I can't for the life of me inspect anything in my inventory. I can see the name, but when i click on it no window pops up showing what it actually is. I know theres a setting I'm missing but can't for the life of me figure out what it is. any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/elroddo74
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment