• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 20, 2021

    Everquest Everquest Camping....

    Everquest Everquest Camping....


    Everquest Camping....

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 11:40 AM PST

    How many times have you said 1 more spawn and that mob will pop only to realize 4 hours later you been saying 1 more... LOL

    submitted by /u/JJNevermore
    [link] [comments]

    I found a box in skyfire

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 09:49 PM PST

    I found a box in skyfire that rotates and makes a noise when clicked. I clicked it once, then ran... i was scared it would be some sort of mimic or Talendor call.

    I legit ran and didn't get /loc, I've failed.

    Does anyone know what that box is for?

    submitted by /u/Face_Rollan
    [link] [comments]

    Noobie rogue help

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 12:53 PM PST

    Playing a rogue I'm level 40. How do I train poisons? I want to make some nice poisons. How? I don't even know where to begin

    submitted by /u/Living_Try_2436
    [link] [comments]

    Druid 65 to 70 solo levelling spots.

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 07:27 AM PST

    Hi all

    Decided to dust off my druid now DoDH has opened on Mangler and level him to 70, currently hes 65 in a mixture of PoTime and Tacvi gear, buffed 11k hp and 10k Mana and 500AA.

    Where would people recommend to solo him up to 70? I can buy his 66, 67 and 68 spell runes off the Bazaar, and can probably get help getting 69 and 70 runes, will probably skip DoN stuff and just focus at 70 on getting him through DoDH content.

    But where would people recommend I take him to solo? Was thinking potentially lost gnomes instance on normal, and kiting or root rotting but that requires me bugging other people to form a small group to request a task etc

    Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/FalcUK
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone selling COV giftable expansions?

    Posted: 20 Jan 2021 02:46 PM PST

    Im on Selo, but there is virtually 0 economy here.... and Im unfamiliar with Live, but if I was trying to buy this giftable item, where might be the best place to look? (I am aware that you can buy it on any server for krono.)

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/HoodenShuklak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment