• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 21, 2021

    Everquest Going to Guk be like

    Everquest Going to Guk be like


    Going to Guk be like

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 03:01 PM PST

    What version should a new player start with? Production, private server?

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 09:20 AM PST

    Good morning!

    I'm a 39 year old dude, toying w/ the idea of trying Everquest for the 1st time. I was a HUGE Ultima Online guy when the game first launched, so I never looked at it much. I loved PVP, and that was my focus. Then WoW came along, and again, PVP focus.

    Well now I'm a bit older, w/o as much time to dedicate to mastering my pvp craft vs the teenagers out there... so I was considering a PVE MMO... and due to enjoying deeper... classic style RPGs, I was attracted to Everquest. I like all the different races, and tons of classes, and unique flavors that EQ appears to have. I'm currently playing Project Gorgon, and I love how deep the game is. I'm hoping that EQ is kinda the same way.

    Now here I am... EQ is old, and HUGE! I imagine I'll be playing mostly solo, as I often do in MMOs. I enjoy the challenge of taking on the world.

    So what does everyone like playing? Is production still the hotness? Are private servers the way to go? Do you think I'm crazy for trying this game in 2021 w/o any nostalgia for it?!?

    The graphics seem to have been updated from the original... I kinda liked the original old school graphics. I just love 90's gaming.

    submitted by /u/Corgibuttz_
    [link] [comments]

    Fresh chars....

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 02:09 AM PST

    Wanting to start a new character on FV. going to roll a wizard, looking for people to level with. I'm on night shift this month. If you are wanting someone to group with late nights let me know.

    submitted by /u/Konfused
    [link] [comments]

    Screen tearing

    Posted: 21 Jan 2021 01:06 AM PST

    (UPDATE) I switched from fullscreen to windowed and it's working perfectly now

    I enabled vsync through nvidia control panel but I'm still getting some horrible screen tearing. Like a little I could ignore but this is like looking at the game through a broken cr monitor. I looked at other games I have and I'm not getting the same problem it's just everquest. Any suggestions on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Living_Try_2436
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment