• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 30, 2021

    Everquest Everquest Lore: Velketor the Sorcerer

    Everquest Everquest Lore: Velketor the Sorcerer


    Everquest Lore: Velketor the Sorcerer

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:26 PM PST

    Hail, I was asked to do some lore on Velketor the Sorcerer recently and I thought some folks here might also appreciate it. I cover a ton of lore every week in this same impromptu format so if you enjoy this let me know and I can post some more now and then.

    https://youtu.be/ljprDM1wujQ

    submitted by /u/ZaideGod
    [link] [comments]

    PLEASE, Daybreak/Darkpaw, for the LOVE OF God/Allah/Ra/Tunare introduce new hot zones.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:56 PM PST

    What has it been, five years now? The same ones, over and over. Please have a talk with Franklin Teek and throw us a bone.

    submitted by /u/Earthicus
    [link] [comments]

    For those who missed the fight =)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:45 PM PST

    Advice needed on full box group class choices on Live server

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:29 PM PST

    Hey y'all.

    Been playing EQ awhile and I'm looking into 6 boxing or full boxing down the line. Since I'm going to be building this from scratch, I thought I'd ask advice on the best composition.

    Here are my thoughts but I'm not married to any of it except #1. Please advise.

    #1 Enchanter. I figure on keeping him for CC and support.
    #2 SK because there are some things you just need to tank with a real character, not a mage pet.

    #3 Healer spot - Cleric vs Druid vs Shaman - if Enchanter handles slows and debuffs, what seems better? A Druid can also port and buff, but Cleric has the best heals, right?

    #4 Mage - We all know Mage pets are great tanks. I often see people have two or three mages in a full box set up. DPS.

    #5 & 6?? More mages? Perhaps a wizard if I choose cleric above and need a port/DPS class?

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Ambitious-Amount5115
    [link] [comments]

    After Bristlebane, which is the most populated free server?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 01:24 PM PST

    Would that be FV? Isn't that the server with limited chat options?

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/weezersleezer
    [link] [comments]

    Autofollow: What are the options to make it suck less?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:47 PM PST

    Anyone here got any insight about making autofollow suck less? I understand some people change their settings to make it a bit better and some people don't use in-game autofollow at all. I don't entirely object to picking up a 3rd party program, but I don't feel like paying for a sub to a 3rd party program whose only feature that I want is a practical functioning autofollow.

    Please share you advice and experiences :D

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/uwflyer
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment