• Breaking News

    Friday, January 29, 2021

    Everquest I desperately miss Everquest :/

    Everquest I desperately miss Everquest :/


    I desperately miss Everquest :/

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:14 PM PST

    My father and I played before he passed for many years. I've been financially unable to afford a laptop or desktop for some time and I know it may sound dumb to some. But Everquest was a very much needed escape. Especially P1999 and as such without this experience in my weekly life. . I am becoming more depressed. I find I am even getting easier to irritate as I have nothing I am using to "zone out" of Real Life. I miss putting 4-6 hours in and barely making progress!!! (Hahaha.) Or camping placeholders hoping the desired monster popped.

    Even playing whilst reading a book or something else.

    I miss the intensity of being an Enchanter that was attentive and played to the razors wire using all his MP to maximize the groups EXP.

    I MISS MY HALFLING DRUID!

    Dare I say, I miss Evercra- err, Everquest?

    I wish I could afford a cheap laptop to play. It'd be such a freaking stress and depression relief. I actually just today moved into a living arrangement that, thank the lord, isn't in a car or considered homeless! I took my first shower in a week (Planet fitness membership expired and couldn't afford to renew and I was living in my car for a month and a half.)

    I am still looking for employment but my field of work isn't hiring new faces rn as they don't even have enough resources to keep old faces.

    To boil it all down : Everyone deserves a passionate hobby/escape from real life & I miss mine. Everquest. My brothers would play again if I rallied them to come back. Alas, as I was the glue in the Everquest sand which- I am gone and so is some of the joy in my life.

    Everquest is amazing. Truth be told.

    submitted by /u/Typical_Earth_Lover
    [link] [comments]

    THE BATTLE OF BERNIE (PvP)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 06:37 AM PST

    Ranger Q

    Posted: 29 Jan 2021 04:41 PM PST

    Kind of tired of FM - anyone got suggestions on where I could HS/Solo?

    submitted by /u/wolfcoyo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment