• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Everquest Just started Aradune. First time since 1999!

    Everquest Just started Aradune. First time since 1999!


    Just started Aradune. First time since 1999!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:06 PM PST

    I played obsessively in 99-2000 and stopped due to school and other things. However I've had a desire to get back into this game. It's surprisingly still super fun and nostalgic of course!

    Being out of the game so long, I randomly rolled a ranger and felt really underpowered. I've only gotten to 16 but still, I feel like I should be doing more damage.

    What are the top go-to classes for highest damage output?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/ShextMe
    [link] [comments]

    Re-Imagined EverQuest: The Continent of Faydwer

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 11:21 PM PST

    I'm surprised at how well Agnarr (TLP locked at PoP) is still doing!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 11:42 AM PST

    I haven't played EQ for like a year and recently decided to come back yet again. Didn't really feel like trying to catch up on my Selo, Miragul or Live chars so I went back to Agnarr and was pleasantly surprised to see it's still really active with people of all levels LFG and multiple active raiding guilds and even public flagging and Time raids.

    So just an FYI for people like me who don't really have time to fully commit to EQ but still feel like playing casually, Agnarr is the place for us.

    submitted by /u/HumanTarget
    [link] [comments]

    Mangler - Necromancer gear guide?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 06:10 PM PST

    Are there any decent guides, old or new, for DoD expansion and above? Currently level 67 and looking to catch up. I've purchased some bazaar gear and have a decent mana pool, but looking to expand into raiding soon.

    Also any tips for a leveling necro in this era would be great? Rotation, pet info/weapons, quests?

    submitted by /u/frank_grimes_jr
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best Option to 2 box on 2 machines?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:20 PM PST

    What server etc is the best? I had done some TLP play on Mangler and Aradune. I loved the game from start to OOW. Never played much after. Would love to find a spot to roll a tank and healer that I've never played, close to the OG game, but populated enough that there is an economy and gear and such. I plan to level alone or with others if anyone is at those levels.

    submitted by /u/JackedSecurityGuard
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment