• Breaking News

    Monday, March 2, 2020

    Everquest How was early itemization in this game? (Level requirements? Stats?) Was it a good system?

    Everquest How was early itemization in this game? (Level requirements? Stats?) Was it a good system?


    How was early itemization in this game? (Level requirements? Stats?) Was it a good system?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 01:41 PM PST

    I'm trying to learn about this game, and what worked. Can anyone tell me how itemization works in this game? I've read that many items have no level/stat requirements at all, but then I found pages like this that detail different gear for different levels.

    If there are no level/stat requirements, does that mean an end game player can outfit their new level 1 char with all end game armor? How did that affect new players, and how did it affect the economy of low/mid level equipment?

    submitted by /u/nasurak
    [link] [comments]

    I am Quarken Xired the Fabled Adventurer of <Triality> - AMA

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Yo everyone. Some of you may remember me and most of you probably don't.

    If you don't know who I am or if you need some of that old thyme refreshment then:

    I made waves in 2003 when I was the first person to solo Lord Nagafen and then Lady Vox with my level 52 monk alt, Tecknoe Destructo. You can see where this mainly shook out at the old Vazaelle Community Center but there used to be a discussion popping off at Monkly Business and the other unique server forums of the time as well. Tecknoe's EQRankings profile was also #1 for a long while after that.

    I used to write for the Triality front page (TrialityGuild.com) which was grabbing all types of traffic back then when we had that stretch of #1 serverwide finishes. I did that for like 10 years.

    While writing for the Triality front page that, I also used to make all these EverQuest raid videos:
    Triality vs. Underfoot
    Triality vs. Seeds of Destruction
    Triality vs. Solteris, Throne of Ro
    Triality vs. Meldrath's Majestic Mansion
    Triality vs. Ashengate, Reliquary of the Scale
    Triality vs. Frostcrypt, Throne of the Shade King
    And some other goofy EQ related videos.

    I won the Grand Prize for the 8th anniversary's Fabled Adventurer contest in 2007 with my video "A Journey Through Time". Among a few other things, this resulted in a couple of items bearing my name:
    Quarken Sword of Hypnotic Purple Hues
    Quarken Xired's Timeless Trail Rations

    While this was all happening, I was also deep into YTMND at the time, eventually getting one or some (I forget) of my YTMNDs into the Hall of Fame and becoming a Featured User.

    So, complete disclosure, this feels a little narcissistic but someone close to me, and EverQuest, encouraged me to make this AMA because fuck it and fuck it is my life's goal and philosophy. So fuck it, if you wanna AMA or just enjoy some EQ related content then enjoy this post.

    In all seriousness though, I love EverQuest for so many different reasons and I love the community. I love talking about EverQuest and I think that is my main motivation for going through with this.

    XOXO,
    Quarken Xired
    qxx

    submitted by /u/TheQxx
    [link] [comments]

    "Static" Group?

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 02:55 AM PST

    I would really like to explore Norrath with some new friends! I am looking to fill some open spots in a leveling/adventuring static where we all start at level 1 and play together weekly/biweekly/monthly, schedules permitting and just kind of see the sights and slap some pixels around. I'd like to do this on the Firiona Vie server because of the general population, exp bonus and easy trading. We are mostly in need of DPS classes at this point. If you are interested, please DM me on Discord at "Knight Life#1337." I look forward to hearing from you!

    submitted by /u/EpicKnightLife
    [link] [comments]

    P99 green box question

    Posted: 02 Mar 2020 08:43 AM PST

    Are you allowed to box/ true box on these servers or is it strict one character a player

    submitted by /u/EQisfordummies
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment