• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 27, 2021

    Everquest TLP Question for a newb

    Everquest TLP Question for a newb


    TLP Question for a newb

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 03:40 PM PST

    Hey I tried to do some google searches and check different subreddits before posting here but I couldn't find anything conclusive. I was just curious if they had announced a new TLP in the future or if I should just hop on one of the current TLPS. I don't wanna be so far behind that there is no catching up but I've really been having the urge to get back into old schoolish EQ with the obvious QoL fixes.

    submitted by /u/Troxxuz
    [link] [comments]

    Best ways to get (lots of) Plat nowadays?

    Posted: 27 Jan 2021 08:03 AM PST

    Just started back to the game and interested in how people are making their enormous fortunes.

    Curious about any and all methods from zone farming, bazaar/barter selling (what items), tradeskills, powerleveling, dark elf prostitution, whatever. Any other obscure methods people don't usually use/know about too, list em!

    I'm not all access atm, but well.. that's kinda the point. Hoping to buy some Krono eventually.
    Although I feel like it's going to be one of those "you have to be all access, to afford all access via plat" things huh?

    submitted by /u/PeaceBruthaaaaa
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment