• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 26, 2021

    Everquest I only just started played everquest about 4 weeks ago, and thanks to many wonderful people in my guild I officially have my first ever epic, Rangebringer. I can't wait to see what adventures await me next

    Everquest I only just started played everquest about 4 weeks ago, and thanks to many wonderful people in my guild I officially have my first ever epic, Rangebringer. I can't wait to see what adventures await me next


    I only just started played everquest about 4 weeks ago, and thanks to many wonderful people in my guild I officially have my first ever epic, Rangebringer. I can't wait to see what adventures await me next

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:33 AM PST

    6 box help

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 10:30 PM PST

    Decided to move to live and use my long stored free heroics and also move some characters. Looking for some help understanding pros and cons on a group makeup. My definite chars due to gear/levels are a warrior, monk, rogue and bard. Trying to figure out who I should roll with for healing and then my 6th spot. Was looking at shaman, beast, clerics in some combination but if anyone has other suggestions I'm all ears.

    submitted by /u/ckc83
    [link] [comments]

    Parse Software

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:47 PM PST

    What one is the best to use and why?

    submitted by /u/JJNevermore
    [link] [comments]

    Advice for getting a mount?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:42 AM PST

    Hey all, I'm a returning player... decided to give the Ranger Epic quests a go. They would go faster if I had a fast mount. Do you have any advice for getting a decent mount? Also, if there are any ways to make it easier for a Ranger to teleport around (besides PoK) that would be cool (but I'm not sure there is).

    Thanks for any advice! Cheers

    submitted by /u/arsmith222
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to Aradune need some suggestions.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 09:42 AM PST

    As title says I'm coming back to Aradune after taking a break during Kunark. Currently have 60 SK and 60 Druid on opposite accounts but feel like dropping the SK and power leveling somthing up myself but kinda stuck on what I should make. I've raided on previous TLPs and wanna hop in for the Luclin loot pinata. Any suggestions on what would be a fun pair for my Druid that I can grind some duo AAs with and still get groups and or join raids and enjoy both chara?

    submitted by /u/Bobbyflay253
    [link] [comments]

    Instance mob scaling? (Hatchery)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 07:27 AM PST

    I'm a bit confused because everywhere I read it says that instances that scale with level are supposed to scale mobs with the first character that zones in, or the leader, or whatever..

    However when I do the Hatchery for example, it just flat out isn't scaling at all after my characters level several times. Even after having completed it a few times, the mobs are remaining the same level (now dark blue and light blue).

    It DID scale ONE time, from level 24 mobs to level 44 mobs.. but that was it, hasn't changed since, or before that. Anyone know what the deal is? Am I just missing something here?

    submitted by /u/PeaceBruthaaaaa
    [link] [comments]

    Old Fippy Forums?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2021 05:55 AM PST

    Do they still exist?

    I couldn't find them, but my Google skills aren't always the best.

    I remember reading funny posts from characters like "Dabares" and "Jain"... kinda want to look back for nostalgia's sake.

    submitted by /u/Vontod
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment