• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 9, 2021

    Everquest Rejoining EQ TONIGHT! Someone offered a Krono on here - Forgot name. To the guy who was gifted a Laptop solely to play EQ to help with Depression <3!

    Everquest Rejoining EQ TONIGHT! Someone offered a Krono on here - Forgot name. To the guy who was gifted a Laptop solely to play EQ to help with Depression <3!


    Rejoining EQ TONIGHT! Someone offered a Krono on here - Forgot name. To the guy who was gifted a Laptop solely to play EQ to help with Depression <3!

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:34 PM PST

    I'm good! Thank you <3 :D. Informed it's not needed! Playing my wizard on E. marr. So happy!!!

    submitted by /u/Typical_Earth_Lover
    [link] [comments]

    Ranger DPS

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:22 PM PST

    Hey All Wise EQ Gamers!

    I have a 115 ranger on live with full Faded Restless Velium gear and I was wondering what is the best DPS. Dual Wield? 2 hander? Or range? As far as I can tell melee is better but not sure on fuel wield vs 2 hander.

    submitted by /u/kporter002z
    [link] [comments]

    BST Advice For a Returning Hardcore Player

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:06 PM PST

    Hi all, I was hoping to get some quick advice and suggestions about BST.

    I'll start off by saying I just returned to aradune after a break at velious drop. I have multiple 60s with epics from back in kunark and roughly 40kplat still. So I have some stuff to work with to twink my BST.

    So much nostalgia with BST back in my rallos zek days. I had to come back to lvl one up.

    Any suggestions on good weapons or gear. I have some gear like: -Stave of Shielding -fungi staff -random Kunark twink type gear

    submitted by /u/Nolaa504
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to try out a TLP server -- which is best for me?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 11:08 AM PST

    I've been playing P99 but the slow grind and punishing mechanics (which I love but just don't have time for currently) are pushing me back. Someone mentioned the XP speeds on TLP are faster, and there are far less punishing rules.

    I'd just love a nostalgia trip through Norrath similar to how things played and looked back in 2000.

    I'm interested in faster XP gain, but also a server where I can group with others and the content is not too far ahead.

    Are there upcoming TLP servers? I see some launched in 2020.

    Thanks for any advice!

    submitted by /u/zWeApOnz
    [link] [comments]

    AA farming at 111+

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 05:50 AM PST

    Good day folks. So while I have been very busy, I have made time for some overseer the last few months.

    Account 1- 115 pally, 111 mage, 111 shaman

    Account 2- 114 druid, 111 Bst, 111 enchanter

    Thanks to Overseer, I was able to level them up. But I figured I should look at AA farming to both get necessary or useful AAs to get potent enough to work on gearing up and tackling ToV+ content. Pally is likely easier to find opportunities for undead. Mage would probably be good to look for summoned.

    Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/beerfurious
    [link] [comments]

    EQ Zone Viewer

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:35 AM PST

    Curious if this still exists, I googled and saw references that are 7+ years old, is it still available or something like it - looking to explore some old zones for nostalgia.

    submitted by /u/Beralt
    [link] [comments]

    Sharing stories about moments that forged you in EQ.

    Posted: 08 Feb 2021 10:43 PM PST

    Seeing maps posted brought some nostalgia and i was curious to hear if some of you had epic stories (good or bad, but must have had a major impact on you and be your own story, no "when i got my epic" as that happened to almost everyone but stories that are your own) from when it was a harsh world that really affected you in game. Here's one of mine (didn't even think of quitting, but damn it hurt).

    I was playing a wizard on luclin server and multi kitting, grinding the very slow exp of the kunark era on spirocs in TD. I don't remember what level i was exactly (around 50) but someone organized an open raid on lady vox. I had only ever been to one raid before (naggy) and barely saw anything so i jumped on this occasion.

    The raid organizer was a first timer on this but had already organized nagafen raids. I could make the story long but i'll make it short, you know the giants take forever to respawn on the way to naggy? Well turns out vox's ones don't and telling the whole raid force to bind where we killed them didn't turn out fine after we wiped to vox, took a solid 10 minutes of die -> respawn -> insta kill -> loading screen for all the casters who could self bind. A GM ended up doing rez but only on remaining corpses and most people (me included) had looted most of them or had corpses expired or pre rezzed before GM. I died a LOT, basically as fast as loading was (thankfully not that fast back then) + 1 or 2 seconds, 10 when i managed to run some. And that's the story of how to lose almost 5 levels. For those who played back then hoping to see the blue bar move a bit after a multi kite and then having to meditate for like 5+ minutes you all can guess how long it took to recover from losing that much, definitely took me weeks, all because someone assumed (and it would have been logical given the parallels) that the giants wouldn't respawn just like the fire ones didn't.

    That's my biggest "ouch" story, looking forward to yours!

    submitted by /u/Ranakor
    [link] [comments]

    Tradeable Cash Store Items?

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:08 AM PST

    What items can either be traded /sold to a player?

    Robe Ornaments and LoN Cards

    Anything else? Most are no trade I know, just wondering if I'm missing anything.

    I have an account with a few 1000 points and I'm trying to figure things I can buy for the other account that I actually play.

    submitted by /u/Jbr74
    [link] [comments]

    EQ 3

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 12:23 AM PST

    Well I think it's time for a EQ 3 to be announced or at less be told by developers they working on one. Those game EQ the one that got me into MMORPGs my all time favorite mmorpg needs a EQ 3 or a remade version. What you all think? I have noticed the fan base is low lately.

    submitted by /u/chrisapete123
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment