• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    Everquest Still unsure if I should play Live, TLP or P99

    Everquest Still unsure if I should play Live, TLP or P99


    Still unsure if I should play Live, TLP or P99

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 11:07 PM PST

    Ok I know this is asked 100 times, but here it goes. I want to play Live, but I have some concerns. I do not mind Moloing, but I Would like to at least be able to explore or hunt in classic dungeons. Not to mention some great gear like Mage focus items are in the old dungeons.I am not sure the TLP servers have all I want, but they offer more chances to explore classic content. There are a few things holding me back. for starters, I am concerned if I join Aradune and they open up a new TLP soon I will be on a deserted server. Secondly, I am not sure how many players are into the old content or skip it.

    Some have said I would be better off on P99, however I have more recently been told about privacy concerns in regards to the spyware that comes with the patch for the client. I was always under the impression that the spyware was to pay attention for specific activities to prevent prohibited programs in the background etc.. However, someone else had mentioned that it watches your searches and may even see many things you do not want it to see like your online banking etc..

    I know there are other EQ Emulator servers, however most of them are full of players that strictly box. I mean some 5 to 10 box. At that point it is not really the experience I want. I am ok with boxing if it is 2 boxing, but obviously boxing at all takes away from the social aspect of the game and discourages grouping for those who play classes that need to group.

    In the end I would like to experience classic dungeons at lower levels. I know I can skip Crescents reach, however I also know on a live server a place like Unrest might be a ghost town. Regardless I would like to experience these dungeons as some I actually never did when classic was new. I have mentioned my reservations about P99, and it fits the bill for the most part other than the spyware. Then there is the problem it does not go past Velious, and the fact high end raiding is toxic.

    submitted by /u/nirrtix
    [link] [comments]

    2 box on FV

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:22 PM PST

    I want to roll a ranger on my main screen. What's a good easy class that will be nice and to box and offer good utility, dps etc with a ranger? I have a 115 beast and 115 necro on povar which is fun to play but I want some variety and I love rangers. I also have 2 heroic slots open so I'll have them both to 85 which is nice

    Any insight on a good box toon?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/FilthyBeaver
    [link] [comments]

    So...about Everquest 3. How do you see it in your head?

    Posted: 01 Feb 2021 10:24 PM PST

    With the news that may or may not exist and/or is hidden from public atm or may just be all in my head, that Everquest 3 is in development. What would you want to see?

    How do you envision the game? Is it beautiful and artistic like BDO or cartoony and expressional like WoW? Is combat action or tab targeting? Do voxels exist or nah? Sandbox or Theme park?

    If you were the head of Darkpaw...how do you see the game? How would you build the game?

    submitted by /u/Dfess
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment