• Breaking News

    Tuesday, March 16, 2021

    Everquest Anytime I use a polymorph wand to give myself levitate I get knocked unconscious and start bleeding to death. I click it off and everything is fine.

    Everquest Anytime I use a polymorph wand to give myself levitate I get knocked unconscious and start bleeding to death. I click it off and everything is fine.


    Anytime I use a polymorph wand to give myself levitate I get knocked unconscious and start bleeding to death. I click it off and everything is fine.

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 03:42 PM PDT

    https://www.wevideo.com/view/2099128535

    I have no idea why or how to fix it.

    submitted by /u/clagger01
    [link] [comments]

    Tinkering usefulness ?

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    So starting a char on FV, was planning on a gnome for the tinkering, but, is it useful ?

    submitted by /u/Generic-User-01
    [link] [comments]

    Returning to EQ

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    Hey guys! I am a returning EQ player and haven't played since around the omens of war expansion! My plan is to level to max in the live servers, but with all the expansions, it feels like a completely different game. Lol What advice would y'all give me when returning to make the journey a little easier? Also, I plan on leveling necro because I remember them being the solo gods of the game. Lol. Thanks for any advice and help!

    submitted by /u/SignificantFrosting6
    [link] [comments]

    Advice needed - Coming back!

    Posted: 16 Mar 2021 09:03 PM PDT

    I played EQ back before there was AA points. Had a Max Wizard. Epic 1.0 and 2.0 achieved. Then I quit when EQ2 came out...

    I got the fever, to come back to EQ.

    Questions

    Are Druids still masters at quad kiting?

    what healer class is most desired in raids?

    what's the most solo-able class?

    submitted by /u/Skaixen
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment