• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 18, 2021

    Everquest Fabled named mobs

    Everquest Fabled named mobs


    Fabled named mobs

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    Hi everyone, I'm playing during the anniversary event for the first time in a few years. Are the fabled mobs live now? (I've not seen any) or will they only be up for a particular period during the event?

    submitted by /u/Primitiveangel
    [link] [comments]

    test server reroll looking for box friendly guild

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    So I rerolled on test server with new accounts and was wondering if anyone there knows of a box friendly guild? Also trying to find bags, but the bazaar is empty of them.

    submitted by /u/elroddo74
    [link] [comments]

    OK, tried gnome......

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 05:32 PM PDT

    OK, much as I wanna do gnome for the tinkering, the POV is killing me...looking through grass...so...short. Is it possible to do Artisans Prize without tinkering ?

    submitted by /u/Generic-User-01
    [link] [comments]

    Is Mage"skin" line damage shield still worth casting at lvl 85?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2021 09:45 PM PDT

    To be clear, I am ponding about the short term 4 hit DS.

    I am boxing Bard, SK, Mage on live server, level 85s (organically leveled, not heroic). As I level higher and higher, the Mage's xxx skin DS, at this level does 700ish dmg for 4 hits starting to feel less and less worthy of a macro line.

    My SK does more melee damage in a double atk than this DS. I see it is mana efficient and aggro free. However when boxing, my mage never runs low on mana and SK holds agro extremely well. I feel like I can forgo this short DS and use the macro line for a nuke. Am I missing anything?

    submitted by /u/iMaJia3000
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment