• Breaking News

    Friday, March 19, 2021

    Everquest Who owned "More Than Mushrooms" store in the Hole, no Lore?

    Everquest Who owned "More Than Mushrooms" store in the Hole, no Lore?


    Who owned "More Than Mushrooms" store in the Hole, no Lore?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 08:13 PM PDT

    Who owned "More Than Mushrooms" store in the Hole, no Lore?

    Who owned More Than Mushrooms and what did they sell ? Before the elementals took over the zone, of course.

    https://preview.redd.it/alvg03l9o3o61.png?width=1979&format=png&auto=webp&s=c0c83443a246c3e9772d1ca745f20b4abbab14e7

    submitted by /u/Trakanonn
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite Everquest merch/collectible?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 12:23 PM PDT

    I recently wrote an article about the best Everquest merch, and I would like to know what I missed on the list? Does anyone have something really rare?

    I have a couple of Keith Parkinson sketches from the Velious cover and a concept piece from Sol B. Really want the vinyl that was released a while back but it's getting pricy!

    submitted by /u/Mithmarr
    [link] [comments]

    Are Druids Useless?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 01:46 PM PDT

    I am a 60 Druid on Aradune. Other than buffing at low levels, and PLing to an extent, are Druids basically useless? I've raided a bunch now and its kinda like....i get to be there but dont have much of a role other than spot heal.

    Do things get better in PoP?

    submitted by /u/ShextMe
    [link] [comments]

    Mainhand Damage Bonus / DB In general [TLP]

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 06:03 AM PDT

    It seemed like a pretty straight forward thing in the 1999 Wikis but the TLP isn't 1999. Do I still calculate the same way? I've read it got nerfed at one point(2015) but that doesn't mean that holds true in 2021. Trying to find a clear answer as to how to decide what I'm doing for my mainhand in melee is really confusing.

    submitted by /u/liquidrainbowxx
    [link] [comments]

    Why on earth do you still play this game?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    I have to ask you guys. Why on EARTH are you still playing Everquest?! I am utterly amazed. Is it just nostalgia? How do you resist the urge to just hope on over to WoW or ESO online, and call it a day?

    What is the community like at max level? When I think Everquest I think of a potential barren wasteland. Hundreds and hundreds of dead empty zones with the loneliest grind one can fathom. Something that might very well be described as a layer of hell in Dante's Inferno.

    Please give me a passionate explanation for why on earth you have planted your flag on Everquest Hill and are prepared to die for that sacred ground.

    submitted by /u/Sidewalk_Walking
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment