• Breaking News

    Sunday, March 14, 2021

    Everquest I am new to this game and need to google everything I do and I am now stuck - Shaman @ Aradune

    Everquest I am new to this game and need to google everything I do and I am now stuck - Shaman @ Aradune


    I am new to this game and need to google everything I do and I am now stuck - Shaman @ Aradune

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 04:11 PM PDT

    I have been trying to get back into EQ1 after my buddy quit the game for a few months he allowed me to mess around on his account and he has all sorts of goodies.

    So I decided to level a shaman and been trying to figure out what sort of gear to buy, especially weapon setup. The account have a fungus covered great staff on it and I have been using that until now, currently level 24 But when I google I get all sorts of conflicted answers as to what is the most effective method of leveling. Some say to just face tank and throw a dot on, others say root rot others says dont bother soloing at all and just group.

    Having looked through everything I could on google I noticed the answers range from using a good 2h such as fungus staff or PWC or going 1h shield such as Jade Mace/Rune Etched Icewurm Fang with a shield such as Charred Guardian shield/Shiny Brass Shield and many many more options.

    So can anyone give me a hint as to what is actually the best way to solo a shaman and if going 1h+shield (and what items) is the most optimal in a group setting?

    submitted by /u/MITOX-3
    [link] [comments]

    Which class is most capable of saving a group?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 09:51 PM PDT

    Not talking just heaps or just CC. Assuming things go south as they often do in EQ, which class is most equipped to not only wrangle control of the situation back, but also turn it back around to be on good terms again?

    I'd have to think Bard, right?

    submitted by /u/tzeriel
    [link] [comments]

    Making the Ragebringer Real, part 6, making/ruining the grip

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    How do stuns work?

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 07:00 AM PDT

    I'm thinking about starting a paladin. But I've never quite understood how stuns work and I know they're a big part of how the paladin plays.

    I have two primary questions:

    1) do stuns last as long as they state on the spell? I noticed with other classes when I stun they never last very long. Sometimes a 4-second stun only lasts one second.

    2) is it true that the game gets to a point where stuns no longer work at all? I heard sometime after pop stuns lose all effectiveness or something. Any insight into that?

    submitted by /u/marshalcy
    [link] [comments]

    Necromancer Solo questions

    Posted: 14 Mar 2021 12:17 PM PDT

    Back in the day necromancers were solo gods...The line that sticks out to me, I don't remember what zone I was in but shouted "Necro LFG" and the response was, "Why ? you ARE a grouip" I am thinking about coming back and doin the necro thing again. How well do Necros solo anymore ? Can we take down bosses etc ? I herd a LOT more summon now so, that kind of make it a PITA. I just like the challenge of soloing things. And when I say solo, I mean with a merc, but not boxing.

    submitted by /u/Generic-User-01
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment