• Breaking News

    Saturday, March 13, 2021

    Everquest Found my Earth Elemental from 2000

    Everquest Found my Earth Elemental from 2000


    Found my Earth Elemental from 2000

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 06:15 PM PST

    Had to be done, I guess

    Posted: 12 Mar 2021 10:44 PM PST

    PoP Player returns with a friend for casual gaming on Firiona Vie!

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 09:42 PM PST

    Hi everyone! A friend and I who played YEARS ago when we were kids up until PoP are coming back to see all the content we have missed and just play casually. We were both wondering if there are benefits to joining a guild or if we should just not bother? Also, if there are even active guilds on FV these days to join. We have no idea what the game is like and how classes have been changed over the years so we are pretty excited to see everything. If anyone enjoys educating returning players I would love to pick your brain! Thanks for any info you all can give!

    submitted by /u/Arsunick
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else on Bristlebane (or other servers) love decorating housing/guild halls/neighborhoods?

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 08:18 PM PST

    I love the housing feature. It's my favorite part of Everquest. I started to get into it just before I stopped playing EQ. The House of Thule expansion was over a decade ago if you can believe it! We had a little touring group on BB that visited other servers with cool looking houses and neighborhoods.

    Anyone else still into housing? I'm working on my neighborhood on Bristlebane for you all to enjoy.

    submitted by /u/Earthicus
    [link] [comments]

    Turning on/off auto grant AAs

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:36 AM PST

    So, I turned on the auto grant AA feature on my now lvl 70 SK after reading some advice here and in the daybreak forums. If I turn that off do the AAs still come with each level, but I get to spend them where I want? I came back to live about three weeks ago and subbed after a day back because of the AAs.

    submitted by /u/Duderati73
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Feedback on 6 Box Configurations for Rizlona TLP

    Posted: 13 Mar 2021 07:08 AM PST

    Returning player here. I have experience 4 boxing on Live, but I've never tried boxing a full party. I was going to try this out on Rizlona, but I'm not sure what the most ideal party setup is with regard to classes.

    I've seen several suggestions on here for setups like Tank / Priest / Enc / Pet Class x3.

    Something like: - War / Druid / Enc / 3 Mages (or similar NEX/SHM setups)

    I wanted to see if anyone had feedback to give [viability of box team; efficiency (minimizing downtime); ease of use (the simpler to box, the better)] on the following configuration I am considering:

    War / Druid / Cleric / Enchanter / Mage / Bard

    Appreciate any advice or suggestions; thanks!

    submitted by /u/Daalyn
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment