• Breaking News

    Friday, August 6, 2021

    Everquest A year of Everquest Woodworking <3

    Everquest A year of Everquest Woodworking <3


    A year of Everquest Woodworking <3

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 02:48 PM PDT

    EverQuest History: talking with Tony Garcia, Game Designer on the original EQ & EQ2 teams

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    I've been spending the last few evenings in ToFS ..

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 11:23 AM PDT

    Solo bard spots TLP 55+

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Ive been doing charm kiting on pirates in TD from about 51 and the exp has been great. Anyone know another spot that would work on Kunark, I'm thinking the exp will start slowing very soon.

    I'm soloing because I'll have time to do a bunch of mobs then can afk for 30 minutes while my mana regents, obviously grouping is preferred.

    submitted by /u/sketchy88
    [link] [comments]

    Make another "Spells" button like the one you get when you create a new character.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    So when you create a new character there is a "Spells" button which will sit you down and open the spell. I know that I can do something like "/hotb Spells /book" to make another. But is there some other option/menu/dialog where this original Spells comes from? It doesn't appear on the Actions dialog or anywhere else I can find. It doesn't right click for editing like a regular macro button. Is it lost forever if I move it off my hotbar?

    submitted by /u/bluexavi
    [link] [comments]

    Poison Question for Rogues

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:43 PM PDT

    First time playing a Rogue on live in a very long time. Currently 61 with about 180 make poison.

    Any suggestions for what I should use while moloing?

    submitted by /u/dburg199x
    [link] [comments]

    Hotbar/spell set ups?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 06:10 PM PDT

    So I've been away for a long time, i'd like to revisit norrath semi casually.

    My problem is when i log in, I no longer have my spells and hotbars anymore and digging through all the AA's and my spellbook is overwhelming enough that I just log in and walk around the guild lobby for a bit and then log off.

    Are there any resources still available where i can get some basic layouts by level/class? Not looking to top dps in any raids, just wanna be semi functional if I agro something.

    Like an alcast guide but for EQ?

    submitted by /u/Weak-Noise
    [link] [comments]

    TLP necro missing spells

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    I just switched to lksar from gnome level 43. I realized I am missing a bunch of spells. I had planned on going looking for them but I'm kos in like everywhere now. Does Cabalis have a lot of necro spells too choose from? Any ideas bet strat for getting my spells?

    submitted by /u/Brilliant_Ratio3173
    [link] [comments]

    New to Fishing

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    Hi Everyone,

    I am trying to learn more about fishing in EQ but as I am going through a recipe list online I had a question.

    What is the point of a tackle box exactly? it seems like there are fly-making benches, guild fly-making benches, and a collapsable tackle box.

    Thanks a bunch

    submitted by /u/WardedUser14
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment