• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 15, 2021

    Everquest An epic request shadow knight. Keep getting 9/10. What am I missing

    Everquest An epic request shadow knight. Keep getting 9/10. What am I missing


    An epic request shadow knight. Keep getting 9/10. What am I missing

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 04:58 PM PDT

    Fabled potime?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 09:13 PM PDT

    So went to run over some fabled potime and... nothing was fabled. What did I do wrong?

    submitted by /u/Loratex
    [link] [comments]

    EverQuest suddenly won't launch?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 03:46 PM PDT

    Just like I said. Been playing fine the past few weeks, and now EQ just suddenly won't launch. I click "Play!" on the launcher, game window launches, goes full screen... Then just locks up. Gotta open task manager to get it to close.

    OS Windows 10
    CPU: Ryzen 5 3600
    GPU: RTX 2070 Super OC
    RAM: 32 GB

    I've tried following guides to modify the ini file, I've even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. No luck :(

    submitted by /u/mythus54
    [link] [comments]

    Tinqerbelle Bertoxxulous

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 07:11 PM PDT

    I am searching For Tinqerbelle, she played on Bertoxx. I am Cao, If anyone knows how to get in touch with her, I would love to know. I know her name but cannot post it here. She lived on the west coast I believe, back in POP era. Also remember her profession. Just wanted to chat with her.

    ~Cao

    submitted by /u/Palaver999
    [link] [comments]

    Guide for 2 boxing on live

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:18 PM PDT

    Getting the itch to come back to EQ. Have always played classic (back in the day or p99 or TLPs). Thinking it might be time to give a Live server a try as I haven't in 17 years.

    Any tips on 2 boxing on one computer? Seems like a necessity.

    Any class recommendations? Love knights and enchanter on classic but unsure about Live. Open to anything really

    Can I set one up to truly play and one to be easy to hardly pay attention to?

    Any server recs?

    Thanks so much!!

    submitted by /u/bodhico
    [link] [comments]

    Returning Player LF Guild!

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    Cazic Thule

    Coming back to Norrath after about 8 years. Picked up my Halfling Druid and made him heroic, hoping to find a Guild to join. Have a number of other toons but never got anything higher than 90 (enchanter). Hoping to change that!

    I played a bit in PoP era back when the game was still pretty young, but my machine then was subpar and I ended up stopping for years (so this is technically my second return).

    submitted by /u/Gromario
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment