• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Everquest I have seen a surge in people collecting physical EQ collectibles, so I thought I would show these again.

    Everquest I have seen a surge in people collecting physical EQ collectibles, so I thought I would show these again.


    I have seen a surge in people collecting physical EQ collectibles, so I thought I would show these again.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    https://imgur.com/gallery/Mrvvig5

    These are the signed and numbered EQ Keith Parkinson lithographs that used to be sold on the SOE EQ store. There were 2 types you could purchase, the lithographs that said EverQuest on the art itself that were not signed and numbered for $39.99 each, and then there were the Keith Parkinson ones where the Everquest logo was not covering any of the artwork. These were I believe $199-$299 depending on which one you were ordering. There was a Luclin one made as well as a Planes of Power one, but I do not believe that they were ever sold in this format. I purchased these, and had them custom framed and bordered. The Velious one I did not have the $$$ for glass, so I went with a matte plexiglass. The color and detail on these is amazing, as I have had them hanging in my hallway which does not get any natural light.

    submitted by /u/fxmercenary
    [link] [comments]

    Why do so many zones have a zigzag entrance?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 09:01 PM PDT

    Was running around some old zones today and thought of this. Tons of zones have zigzag entrances, requiring two 90-degree turns to get in. Why? The only thing I could think of is it could maybe help people from zoning accidentally by recognizing a zone vs a tunnel. For example, zone lines to Felwithe, Karnor's Castle, Kael, Paludal Caverns, Ferubi, etc etc. I only played heavily through OoW so maybe this was more geared towards older zones, idk.

    Anyone have a good explanation?

    submitted by /u/iamsecond
    [link] [comments]

    Signing in

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:42 AM PDT

    It keeps saying I have gotten a bit lost anytime I try to contact support when I try and log in. Any way to talk to a live support

    submitted by /u/Mountain_Listen_268
    [link] [comments]

    Check my love Gameplay on the p99 green server if you'd like.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment