• Breaking News

    Monday, April 5, 2021

    Everquest First Digital Painting of Nagafen and Vox

    Everquest First Digital Painting of Nagafen and Vox


    First Digital Painting of Nagafen and Vox

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 03:58 PM PDT

    Triumph and Defeat in the Gorge of King Xorbb and Runnyeye Citadel! Loved these zones!

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    Lost howls of the Order of the Wolf: When you returned after long years gone, did you have any luck tracking down old friends/guilds?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:12 PM PDT

    Played from Velious release through bit after LDoN originally. Loved the close community of Fennin Ro's <Order of the Wolf> as my home in the new world of MMORPGs at the time. Over the years I'v peeked back very briefly once or twice since, but never with any real intent to play again. And since I was visiting in passing, I never really tried to find the old friends/guild.

    Now I'm digging in to chase the nostalgia with a real return to playing and wondering if any of the old pack remains scattered over the servers that now exist.

    Currently goofing mostly on FV, waiting for next TLP to make a showing so I can really start from the start (post-PoP is when my original interest started to loosen so I'd like to start back where it doesn't exist to really get the nostalgia fix). Figure I might end up hitting Emerald Alliances of FV eventually since I hear they welcome a lot of returnees from years gone by.

    If any of ye olde OotW players be about, I walked the land as Bywalker Divinusdrood. Feel free to drop a line. :)

    (( Side note: if Catnip the Bard from Bristlebane still haunts the lands, I may have to give chase once more with my old Vah'shir... whose name shall remain a secret... ))

    submitted by /u/wodahseht83
    [link] [comments]

    Still some unknowns with jaggedpine war event

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 08:58 AM PDT

    Me and a friend ran the event about 10 times in Jaggedpine Forest a couple years ago. It's got different levels of rewards, but if you don't let any villagers die, Jardor Darkpaw spawns. He drops "Head of Jardor Darkpaw", quest item, and I don't think it's ever been figured out where the hand-in goes. I know there were people who were trying to figure out really old quests a while back. There are still other rewards for a flawless run that haven't been added on lucy. The Jardor part seems like it may be something cool, since he's the main boss in the event and only drops that head. We were only able to get flawless runs twice I think, it's tough to keep every villager alive.

    Here's the allakhazam's link : https://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=3480

    If people are interested in old items lacking info, I've made a list of quite a few drops that aren't attached to mobs on allakhazam's or magelo, but have a decent idea which zone they're from.

    submitted by /u/Elroz
    [link] [comments]

    Leveling defense at 50+ (TLP)

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 09:29 AM PDT

    I ran into an interesting problem that I do not remember ever having. This was my own fault of course for buying some levels (don't have a ton of time and hated lvl 40-50). It seems my druid never really took auto attack damage since I grouped and then paid for a plvl to current level of 51. I wanted to help some low levels in unrest yesterday and was shocked to see my defense was a whopping 46. Looking for suggestions on where I could go and heal myself through a green mob or 2 to raise it that hopefully won't hit too hard. Also, need to level my 1hs since I used a blunt weapon. Does anyone have suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Toredorm
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment