• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 4, 2021

    Everquest Looking For Guild on Bertoxxulous

    Everquest Looking For Guild on Bertoxxulous


    Looking For Guild on Bertoxxulous

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    I just started playing for the first time in years, I've been playing a Dwarf Paladin so far but I'd love to find a friendly/social guild to enjoy the game with! :) my name in-game is Oswarick

    submitted by /u/oswarick
    [link] [comments]

    Overseer Agents; cool artwork.

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    I decided to rifle through my Overseer Agents and was impressed with the artwork. Kudos to the artist(s). Darkpaw, please commission a set of trading cards with images of the Overseer Agents. Even people that do not play EQ would appreciate this imagery.

    Edit: Way to kill my buzz, but I appreciate honesty.

    submitted by /u/Earthicus
    [link] [comments]

    What are this subreddits most iconic mobs from everquest?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    Hey there folks, I do artwork and I'm looking for some content to draw! I wanted to know what you thought was the most iconic mob in everquest, or NPC for that matter!

    submitted by /u/TROGDORRRRRRRRRRRRR
    [link] [comments]

    Can I play as a casual player?

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 01:38 PM PDT

    I'm lucky if I get 1 hour a day to game these days. Is there a place in EverQuest for me? Should I do TLP or retail server? Will I ever get to end game?

    submitted by /u/Sidewalk_Walking
    [link] [comments]

    Line Above Character Name

    Posted: 04 Apr 2021 09:49 AM PDT

    Wondering if anyone else sees these? In Character Creator when I am choosing a name, I keep getting these weird artifacts, like lines above the character name:

    https://imgur.com/cRUxBzO

    Not a huge deal, just wondering if others see it, and if it can be removed. I've tried a whole bunch of resolutions, windowed versus full screen. My monitor is 4k (3840x2160), so maybe that is too high, but I set it a lot lower to no avail. Only time it doesn't seem to show is the default 800x600, but then the UI is cut off (and it looks kind of terrible).

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/No_Conclusion8583
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment